- Sub Headline: We Insure Group, Inc.opens a new office in Juno Beach, FL
- Listed: August 18, 2017 8:16 am
- Expires: 213 days, 17 hours
Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group
JUNO BEACH, FL (FranchisePOD.com) AUGUST 13, 2017 – We Insure Group, Inc., a Southeast Regional property/casualty insurance franchise company, opens a new office in Juno Beach, FL Agency Owner Ted Baker and Jason Heaney opened its doors on July 24, 2017.
It’s no secret that We Insure has been expanding at a rapid rate in Florida and Georgia throughout the past 8 years. Even after such a short period of time in the industry, their presence is evident – with almost 300 associates, 80+ locations, and countless awards and achievements. They’ve made it known that this success stems from building and maintaining relationships – with their Carrier Partners, their insureds, and of course – their Agency Owners.
Their most recent addition to the team is one that they are especially proud of – Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL. On July 21, 2017, Ted Baker and Jason Heaney officially became a We Insure agency owners and joined “Team WE.” Both Ted and Jason are experienced when it comes to selling insurance. They have both worked together for Liberty Mutual and have over
nine years of experience in the insurance industry. They truly enjoy helping people and their experience includes all lines of insurance; Auto, Home Commercial, Life and Annuities.
Over the course of their career, they have received numerous rewards for their service and production, but what is most rewarding is keeping their clients happy. Providing excellent and thorough service is their goal each and every day.
Q: What are the advantages of being a We Insure agency owner as opposed to an independent agency owner?
We Insure has a fully licensed and trained service department at their corporate headquarters, so we no longer have to worry about that anymore. Market access is another obvious advantage. We Insure has partnered with over 100 insurance carriers in Florida, so we have an unlimited amount of choices to where we want to place a policy. Something like that not only makes our job easier, but it really benefits our customers. We Insure offers choices, and they want to save money – and that is exactly what we are able to offer them now.
Q: What excites you most about being a part of “Team WE”?
We Insure has such a different culture than I’ve ever come across. They treat their partners and employees like family – and that’s something you can both see and feel when you walk into one of their offices. Being a part of something like that is really important. We truly believe that We Insure is invested in the success of our agency and our customers.
About We Insure Group: WE believe in the Power of WE. Our relationships with a multitude of top-rated insurance companies give our customers their own power to choose and the confidence of knowing they’re insured properly at premiums that work for them. We offer a different and better way to buy insurance—and our customers benefit. Purchasing insurance just got quicker and easier. Because we shop the top companies for our customers, they can relax and enjoy the benefits and the life they love. We make purchasing decisions hassle free. Buy online, over the phone, via email or in person at a nearby WE Insure office. We choose only the best insurance agents. Our top-quality, experienced agents undergo extensive training. Our technologies and support allow our agents to focus 100 percent on serving our customers’ insurance-buying needs, searching top-rated carriers, evaluating coverage, identifying discounts, and giving customers the power of choice. WE Insure offers Franchise Opportunities currently in Florida and Georgia and have over 80 retail locations with over 300 people and over $100,000,000 million in annual sales.
191 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)