- Sub Headline: Fresh Asian Food Franchise Brings on Experienced Group to Accelerate Expansion; Strengthen Support Structure
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.TeriyakiMadness.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 12:47 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 16, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – With a new store opening every two weeks, Teriyaki Madness, a Denver-based fresh Asian food franchise, has revamped their executive team by bringing on seven highly-experienced individuals to help accelerate system-wide growth. Each of the new corporate faces at Teriyaki Madness boasts extensive backgrounds in the fast casual service industry and are ready to help build a strong brand presence for Teriyaki Madness nationwide.
“Teriyaki Madness is in a completely new life stage. We’re growing quickly and consistently, and we need an executive leadership team that understands the restaurant industry and can help us keep the Teriyaki Madness brand strong and profitable as we continue to expand,” said Michael Haith, CEO of Teriyaki Madness. “The new team is poised for success and we’re excited to see everyone come together and take the brand to new heights.”
Further validating that the new team additions are improving upon a history of positively supporting its current owners, Teriyaki Madness was recently awarded the Franchise Business Review’s Franchisee Satisfaction Award for the second year in a row. This award proves the brand’s owners are truly invested in the concept and reaping the rewards of a selecting a franchise with low initial investment, solid ROI and potential for long-term growth.
The primary goal of the new, highly-skilled executive team will be to launch Teriyaki Madness’s renewed franchise development objectives with a bang and increase overall franchise sales, while offering a solid support system for new franchisees. Spearheading the new team will be CEO and Chairman Michael Haith. Haith has over 30 years of experience in the restaurant and franchise industry and is determined to put Teriyaki Madness on a path of success with his newly appointed team that includes:
- Liz Worley, Director of Marketing: As Director of Marketing, Worley will be leading the mission to fine tune the voice of Teriyaki Madness in order to more effectively communicate the fun and refreshing customer experience available inside the restaurants. She will also be instrumental in helping franchisees build sales and a strong customer base in their markets.
- Alison Satriana, Franchise Development Manager: Satriana was brought aboard the Teriyaki Madness team to help support the accelerated franchise growth anticipated for the concept. With Teriyaki Madness’s aggressive growth plan in place, Satriana will be responsible for educating all parties interested in opening a Teriyaki Madness on the great investment opportunity available to them.
In addition to Worley and Satriana, Haith has brought on the following new members of the Teriyaki Madness team:
- Rusty Schaffer, Director of Supply Chain; Eric Richardson, Director of Construction; Tyler Antikainen, Communications Manager; Bobbi Capps, Support Manager; and Shanlee Kasson, Corporate Training Manager.
Teriyaki Madness appeals to customers seeking an alternative to traditional fast-casual opportunities such as pizza, burgers and subs. With made-to-order entrees featuring homemade sauces, fresh vegetables and natural ingredients, this fresh Asian grill serves healthier, heartier, customized meals in seven minutes that leave guests fully satisfied. For more information on Teriyaki Madness, visit www.TeriyakiMadness.com. For more information regarding the restaurant franchise opportunity, visit: www.franchise.teriyakimadness.com.
About Teriyaki Madness
Teriyaki Madness, a fast-casual, Asian restaurant concept featuring a Seattle Teriyaki menu was founded in 2003 and began franchising the brand in 2005. Teriyaki Madness is committed to unconditionally satisfying guests by offering delicious, made-to-order Teriyaki dishes prepared with all natural, fresh ingredients that are served quickly, at a reasonable price in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. The “Fresh, Fulfilling, and Fits your Life” concept was recently recognized by QSR Magazine as one of the Best Franchise Deals for 2014. The brand is dedicated to “Spreading the Madness” so that everyone can experience the best teriyaki on earth.
SOURCE Teriyaki Madness
847.945.1300 ext. 257
186 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)