December 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA, GA – Strengthening its global presence, Texas Chicken has opened the first of 70 planned restaurants in Thailand. The flagship location is located in Central Plaza Westgate in Nonthaburi, a central province of Thailand. This past summer, the chicken giant announced an exclusive, strategic agreement with PTT Public Company Limited (PTT), Thailand’s National Energy Company, marking the single largest international expansion in Texas Chicken history. All locations are expected to be operational by 2023.
“Introducing the Texas Chicken brand into Thailand is an amazing opportunity,” said Bill Schreiber, Vice President of Global Business Development at Texas Chicken/Church’s Chicken®. “We’re excited to continue sharing our quality fried chicken and home-style side dishes with guests in Thailand, and we are confident that our arrival will win over fans, hearts and appetites alike.”
While the signature fried chicken and honey-butter biscuits will be available for purchase in all Thailand locations, Texas Chicken will round out the menu with rice and spicier options catering to cultural preferences. In just 2015, Texas Chicken/Church’s Chicken has opened locations in New Zealand and Bulgaria, expanding its presence into 25 international markets.
“Large-scale expansions such as this are key to our international growth strategy,” shared Schreiber. “When considering international franchisees, we look for the ability to deliver country-wide presence rather quickly. With PTT’s diverse portfolio and clear success in the restaurant and food space, we know we will be able to create something phenomenal in this market.”
About Texas Chicken|Church’s Chicken
Founded in San Antonio, TX in 1952 by George W. Church, Church’s Chicken, along with its sister brand Texas Chicken outside of the Americas, is one of the largest quick service chicken restaurant chains in the world. The brands specialize in Original and Spicy Chicken freshly prepared throughout the day in small batches that are hand-battered and double-breaded, Tender Strips®, sandwiches, honey-butter biscuits made from scratch and freshly baked, and classic, home-style sides all for a great value. Church’s Chicken and Texas Chicken have more than 1,650 locations in 25 countries and global markets and system-wide sales of more than $1 billion. For more information, visit www.churchs.com. Follow Church’s® on Facebook at www.facebook.com/churchschicken and Twitter at wwww.twitter.com/churchschicken.
SOURCE Texas Chicken|Church’s Chicken
300 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)