- Sub Headline: Three lucky guests will win free barbecue for a year at the new location
- City: Pomona
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.dickeys.com
- Listed: February 18, 2016 6:53 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
POMONA, Calif., Feb. 17, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Dickey’s Barbecue Pit opens Thursday, February 18 with four days of fun and giveaways! The store will give away free Big Yellow Cups when it opens its doors on Thirsty Thursday. Philanthropy Friday gives back as the proceeds from Dickey’s signature potato chips go to Barbecue, Boots & Badges, Dickey’s charitable foundation benefitting first responders. Come and hear your favorite tunes on Singer/Songwriter Saturday, when Hunter Lewis performs in the store from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and again from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Three lucky guests will win free barbecue for an entire year at the new Pomona location! To enter to win, use hashtag #1FreeYearofBBQ on any social media page, order online or sign up for the Big Yellow Cup Club, where you will also receive special offers and promotions.
To find the Dickey’s Barbecue Pit nearest you, click here.
“Dickey’s continues to expand throughout California,” says Roland Dickey, Jr., CEO of Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. “This month we plan to open our 100th store in the Golden State, and we are proud of Owner/Operators like Danny DeMarco who have worked hard to help us achieve this milestone.”
The grand opening weekend includes:
Thursday, February 18 – Thirsty Thursday – Free BYC with Dickey’s new reusable travel lid and straw.
Friday, February 19 – Philanthropy Friday – 100 percent of potato chip sales benefit Dickey’s charitable foundation Barbecue, Boots & Badges, which serves the families of first responders.
Saturday, February 20 – Singer/Songwriter Saturday – Hunter Lewis will play from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 21 – Kids eat free!
Owner/Operator Danny DeMarco has plenty of experience in meat, although barbecue is a new specialty. Having managed a high end butcher shop for four years, DeMarco saw the rapid growth of Dickey’s Barbecue Pit and decided to invest in the opportunity. “I’m looking forward to offering a product unlike any other in Pomona,” DeMarco says. “Our community is very family-oriented and we look forward to offering them a taste of southern hospitality, Dickey’s style.”
The new Dickey’s Barbecue Pit in Pomona is located at: 2063 Rancho Valley Dr., Pomona Calif. 91766. The phone number is 909-784-1778. Find Dickey’s on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
About Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.
Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., the nation’s largest barbecue chain was founded in 1941 by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. Today, all meats are still slow smoked on-site in each restaurant living up to the company tagline, “We Speak Barbecue.” The Dallas-based family-run barbecue franchise offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids’ meals every Sunday. The fast-casual concept has expanded to over 530 locations in 43 states. Dickey’s was recognized for the third year by Nation’s Restaurant News as a “Top 10 Growth Chain” and by Technomic as the “Fastest-growing restaurant chain in the country.” For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for barbecue franchise opportunities call 866.340.6188.
SOURCE Dickey’s Barbecue
282 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)