- Sub Headline: Wireless Communication Pioneer Using Community Based Model to Fuel Rapid Expansion in Key Markets
- City: Middletown
- State: Connecticut
- Franchise URL: http://www.wirelesszone.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 11:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MIDDLETOWN, CT (FranchisePOD.com) February 22, 2016 – Wireless Zone®, a premium retailer of Verizon Wireless products and services and the nation’s largest wireless retail franchise, is proud to unveil a new plan for franchise growth in 2016, backed by nearly 28 years of focus on technology advancements and commitment to customer support. As the nearly recession-proof and finance-friendly franchise enters 2016, it stands poised for rapid expansion, and is particularly focused on growing markets like Chicago, South Florida and the North and Central Texas Metro areas.
“In 2016, we’re not looking to grow just to grow,” said Joe Johnson, Wireless Zone president and chief operating officer. “We want smart, targeted growth in areas where we can support our customers. The service we provide to our guests is what’s made Wireless Zone’s model so successful, and with the help of our dedicated franchisees, we’re now in the perfect position for expansion. Over the last 20 years, we’ve been successful because we combine the right strategy with places where our services are in high demand. This year, we’re fixated on tactically targeting important regions like North and Central Texas, and we plan to add at least 10 new locations in that territory alone.”
In Texas, franchisees like James Altiery and Rupak Raunier are helping to lead the charge for Wireless Zone’s continued growth. Last year, Altiery opened his first Wireless Zone location in Lancaster, Texas. Within two weeks customers had flooded the store with so much business that he was forced to quickly hire additional representatives and staff.
“In Lancaster, there really was no awareness about the Verizon brand, so introducing a Wireless Zone to the area last year really was a big risk,” Altiery said. “But the store opened with a bigger bang than we ever could have hoped for. Business was so good that you would have thought we’d been there for decades.”
The rapid success of the Lancaster location proved to Altiery that there was a great need in the area for Wireless Zone’s services. So, he decided to replicate that success and continue his Texas expansion. In early 2016, Altiery cut the ribbon on Wireless Zone’s second location in the area in Burleson, 45 minutes away from his original storefront.
Altiery credits his quick success to his continued involvement with his community. From attending town hall meetings to appearing at business luncheons, no event is too inconsequential. Today, both of his locations are so successful, that a friendly competition has naturally arisen between the two.
“We quickly realized that the key to growing in these areas is connecting with the people you serve. Get out in your town and attend any and every community function. It may not bring you immediate growth, but in the end, those relationships are what truly matter. Most of the time, these stores are being introduced in smaller or medium-sized towns, and putting your name out there is the key to getting recognized,” Altiery said.
Raunier is on track to experience similar success in Texas as he prepares for the May 2016 opening of his Wireless Zone location in Houston. He’s prepared to launch an aggressive marketing campaign this year to ensure that every person who walks through his door leaves a happy Verizon customer, and he’s confident that the Wireless Zone name will also continue to drive traffic.
“The population in Houston has been growing rapidly, and it’s a great market for Wireless Zone,” Raunier said. “Verizon’s presence in the Texas market has been growing as well, so we know the demand is here. We believe that the price range is attractive to the market, as is our exceptional customer service and the brand’s reputation for excellence. We’re looking forward to serving many more satisfied customers in the Texas market in the years to come.”
About Wireless Zone
Founded in 1988 as “The Car Phone Store”, the Wireless Zone® system has become the nation’s largest wireless retail franchisor and was ranked the No. 1 franchise in its category by Entrepreneur magazine. Most stores are independently owned and operated, exclusively offering Verizon Wireless products and services. In 2012, the company grew to more than 450 locations thanks to its recession-friendly and finance-friendly model. The Wireless Zone® system is franchised and operated by Automotive Technologies, Inc. For more information, visit http://www.wirelesszone.com.
SOURCE Wireless Zone
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
272 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)