- Franchise URL: http://www.EcoLaundryCompany.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 8:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK (FranchisePOD.com) June 10, 2016 – The Eco Laundry Company today announced that it has appointed Kris Simonich to lead its franchise development program.
Kris Simonich is a 13 year franchise veteran specializing in franchise development and expansion for both retail and service-based franchise systems. In 2005, Kris and others were awarded most “up and coming” franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine for their work with a brand new start-up franchise concept. From 2006-2008, Kris took a home-based, pet-related service franchise from 10 units to over 120 units.
In addition to his sales expertise, Kris has also been a franchisor, co-founding the nation’s first energy auditing franchise system, Pro Energy Consultants, which, from 2009-2013, grew from 0 to 65 locations nationwide and proved be one of the country’s first successful eco-friendly franchise systems.
“We are thrilled to welcome Kris to The Eco Laundry Company team. Together we look forward to developing a world class franchise program across the US,” said Founder and CEO Phillipe Christodoulou.
About The Eco Laundry Company
The Eco Laundry Company, headquartered in New York City with a third location in Buenos Aires, Argentina, is the world’s first certified B Corporation dry cleaner and laundry service franchise. The company is aligned with 1% for the Planet, a group of businesses dedicated to giving at least one percent of annual net revenue to environmental organizations. In January 2015, the company unveiled targeted franchising opportunities in New York and the tri-state area to expand the business and share its mission with a wider audience.
Follow the company on Twitter @theecolaundry and learn more about the brand at ecolaundrycompany.com.
SOURCE The Eco Laundry Company
323 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security helps college students proactively prevent burglary while they’re away at school. (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)