- Franchise URL: http://www.EcoLaundryCompany.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 8:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NEW YORK (FranchisePOD.com) June 10, 2016 – The Eco Laundry Company today announced that it has appointed Kris Simonich to lead its franchise development program.
Kris Simonich is a 13 year franchise veteran specializing in franchise development and expansion for both retail and service-based franchise systems. In 2005, Kris and others were awarded most “up and coming” franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine for their work with a brand new start-up franchise concept. From 2006-2008, Kris took a home-based, pet-related service franchise from 10 units to over 120 units.
In addition to his sales expertise, Kris has also been a franchisor, co-founding the nation’s first energy auditing franchise system, Pro Energy Consultants, which, from 2009-2013, grew from 0 to 65 locations nationwide and proved be one of the country’s first successful eco-friendly franchise systems.
“We are thrilled to welcome Kris to The Eco Laundry Company team. Together we look forward to developing a world class franchise program across the US,” said Founder and CEO Phillipe Christodoulou.
About The Eco Laundry Company
The Eco Laundry Company, headquartered in New York City with a third location in Buenos Aires, Argentina, is the world’s first certified B Corporation dry cleaner and laundry service franchise. The company is aligned with 1% for the Planet, a group of businesses dedicated to giving at least one percent of annual net revenue to environmental organizations. In January 2015, the company unveiled targeted franchising opportunities in New York and the tri-state area to expand the business and share its mission with a wider audience.
Follow the company on Twitter @theecolaundry and learn more about the brand at ecolaundrycompany.com.
SOURCE The Eco Laundry Company
283 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)