- Listed: June 22, 2016 8:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 22, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) LAS VEGAS, Nev. – The Halal Guys franchisee, FOMO THG LLC, has announced the location for the famed restaurant chain’s first site in the state of Nevada. Expected to open in mid-August, the celebrated offerings of The Halal Guys will be available at 3755 Spring Mountain Rd., just off the busy Las Vegas Strip, home to some of the world’s top hospitality and entertainment venues.
The legendary Manhattan food cart operator has grown from humble beginnings as a New York City hot dog cart to a world-renowned international restaurant chain defining a new, thriving segment for the industry with its distinctive fare of gyros, chicken and falafel over rice.
As in New York, another world-class city that never sleeps, The Halal Guys will cater to the teeming crowds in the town that bills itself as the Entertainment Capital of the World.
The Halal Guys is the pioneer of American halal food, with a taste profile that cannot be replicated in any other cuisine format featuring flawlessly cooked, premium quality halal meats that are seasoned to perfection and a melting pot of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean flavors.
“We are thrilled to share this concept, that has generated incredible loyalty everywhere it has opened, with the thousands of people who live in and visit Las Vegas,” said Rene Hjorth, Director of Operations for FOMO THG. “It’s a perfect match for the non-stop, international environment that has made New York such a successful environment for The Halal Guys as well.”
To learn more about The Halal Guys, visit www.thehalalguys.com.
About The Halal Guys
The Halal Guys story is the quintessential American dream. Its legend began in 1990, when the three founding partners opened a hot dog cart on West 53rd & 6th Avenue in New York City. As business grew, they recognized a huge demand from Muslim cab drivers looking for a halal food meal and created their famous platter of chicken and gyro over rice. Fast-forward 25 years, five carts, two New York City restaurants and millions of diverse customers served, and The Halal Guys is expanding nationwide. www.thehalalguys.com.
SOURCE The Halal Guys
699 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)