- Sub Headline: The fast-casual, build-your-own pizza franchise is celebrating the opening of its fifth location with a pizza giveaway.
- Franchise URL: http://www.ThePizzaPress.com
- Listed: June 10, 2016 8:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Los Angeles, CA (FranchisePOD.com) June 10, 2016 – The Pizza Press, a fast-casual, build-your-own pizza franchise, announces the grand opening of its fifth location in West Hollywood, California. The pizzeria will open its doors to the public on Friday, June 17th, with a Great Pizza Giveaway. The inaugural event is open to the public, where guests can enjoy handcrafted ice cream sandwiches, beer on tap and free pizza for those who sign up online prior to the event.
The rapidly expanding franchise features a 1920s newspaper theme, and welcomes customers to “Publish Your Own Pizza” by choosing from an extensive list of toppings, sauces, cheeses and fixings with gluten-free and vegan options available. Other entree options include signature pizzas such as “The Times,” “The Tribune” and “The Chronicle.” The Pizza Press is also known for its large craft beer selection, and the West Hollywood location is slated to feature at least 20 beers on tap, including rare finds and local brews.
The West Hollywood restaurant is located at 7100 Santa Monica Boulevard in the Gateway shopping center, and will be open from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily. With 1,800 square feet, the pizzeria can accommodate more than 40 guests. The Pizza Press encourages West Hollywood Gateway visitors to stop in and enjoy a meal after a long day of shopping.
“We’re looking forward to serving the delicious food and providing superior customer service that The Pizza Press patrons have come to expect,” said Leonardo Lee, owner of the West Hollywood franchise. “With this prime location, we anticipate our West Hollywood spot to be filled with happy locals and travelers alike.”
Lee is the newest franchisee to join The Pizza Press team, with West Hollywood being the fifth of The Pizza Press locations. Other open restaurants include Fullerton, Orange, Anaheim and Pasadena.
Those interested in attending the Great Pizza Giveaway can sign up online prior to the event to receive a voucher for a free pizza, which can be redeemed for either a custom or signature pizza of their choice. To sign up, please visit: http://westhollywood.thepizzapress.com.
For more information about The Pizza Press, please visit: www.ThePizzaPress.com or follow on Instagram and Facebook (@ThePizzaPress) for real-time updates.
About The Pizza Press
Founded in 2012, The Pizza Press is a fast-casual, build-your-own pizzeria. Guests are encouraged to “Publish Your Own Pizza” with their choice of unlimited combinations, or choose from popular signature pizzas named after regional newspapers including “The Times,” “The Tribune” and “The Chronicle.”
The Pizza Press also carries a carefully curated selection of the finest craft beers from local and national breweries (available bottled and on tap). From its fresh ingredients and locally sourced craft beers to its specialty-designed signature pizzas and “Publish Your Own” concept, The Pizza Press is revolutionizing America’s favorite food.
With five locations in Southern California, The Pizza Press plans to expand its franchise program with additional restaurants in Oregon, Utah and Texas.
SOURCE The Pizza Press
366 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)