- Listed: January 29, 2017 8:04 am
- Expires: 11 days, 3 hours
Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance
Three suburban FastSigns franchisees recently received national recognition for being top performers among the almost 650 independently owned and operated locations worldwide.
FastSigns of Elk Grove Village, owned by David Becker, received the Rookie of the Year Award for resale centers, which honors the franchisee who acquired a new location and achieved the highest sales percentage increase during the first 12 months of ownership compared to the prior year.
FastSigns of Northbrook, owned by Debbie and Tom Castino, and FastSigns of Gurnee, owned Jodie and Glenn Holmes, both received the Pinnacle Club Award, which is given to the centers ranked 26 to 125 for sales volume between Oct. 1, 2015 and Sept. 30, 2016.
“It’s an honor to recognize our outstanding franchisees for their success and accomplishments,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FastSigns International, Inc. “These awards celebrate remarkable achievements and reflect the tremendous dedication that FastSigns center teams across the country have in helping customers tell their story, raise brand awareness and grow their business.”
291 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)