- Listed: January 29, 2017 8:04 am
- Expires: 72 days, 16 hours
Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance
Three suburban FastSigns franchisees recently received national recognition for being top performers among the almost 650 independently owned and operated locations worldwide.
FastSigns of Elk Grove Village, owned by David Becker, received the Rookie of the Year Award for resale centers, which honors the franchisee who acquired a new location and achieved the highest sales percentage increase during the first 12 months of ownership compared to the prior year.
FastSigns of Northbrook, owned by Debbie and Tom Castino, and FastSigns of Gurnee, owned Jodie and Glenn Holmes, both received the Pinnacle Club Award, which is given to the centers ranked 26 to 125 for sales volume between Oct. 1, 2015 and Sept. 30, 2016.
“It’s an honor to recognize our outstanding franchisees for their success and accomplishments,” said Catherine Monson, CEO of FastSigns International, Inc. “These awards celebrate remarkable achievements and reflect the tremendous dedication that FastSigns center teams across the country have in helping customers tell their story, raise brand awareness and grow their business.”
247 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (7 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (3 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (2 views)