- Sub Headline: fter more than 10 years, ‘Best Looking Sports Pub You’ve Ever Seen’ relocates in Tempe, Ariz.
- City: Tempe
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.tiltedkilt.com
- Listed: December 11, 2015 11:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TEMPE, Ariz.–(FranchisePOD.com)–More than 10 years after setting up shop in Tempe, Ariz., the Tilted Kilt broke ground in late-November on a new site in the city. To replace the old location, the new Tilted Kilt Pub will be situated on the southwest corner of Warner and Priest Roads, at 1617 W. Warner Road.
The announcement comes just weeks after “The Best Looking Sports Pub You’ve Ever Seen”® announced franchise opportunities in the Northwest, Seattle and Portland. The groundbreaking marks a monumental time for the prospering franchise. With more than 100 locations open, the Tilted Kilt continues to flourish and grow as people seek more convenient, casual dining options. With the entertainment restaurant industry on the rise, Tilted Kilt aims to surpass 200 pubs across the United States by the end of 2017.
The new 11,000-square foot pub, positioned in front of the restaurant’s corporate headquarters, will be able to entertain 225 guests inside and another 90 on a semi-covered outdoor patio. Guests will experience a new gaming area, a venue for live entertainment and be surrounded by 70 large-screen TVs for the best sports viewing experience. The new pub will also house a conference room to host community events and large parties.
The Tilted Kilt, a sports pub where “A Cold Beer Never Looked So Good”® pays homage to the old public houses of America, England, Scotland and Ireland by combining classic Celtic décor, sexy servers and traditional pub fare under one roof, began the relocation process with a groundbreaking ceremony which included Tempe Mayor Mark Mitchell, Tilted Kilt President Ron Lynch and the world famous Kilt Girls on Nov. 20.
“The city of Tempe has been an ideal location for the Tilted Kilt for more than a decade and we look forward to continuing our presence and involvement in the community,” Lynch said. “The new restaurant provides a central location next to the corporate office which will allow us to communicate efficiently with our current and prospective franchisees, managers and guests as we continue on our path of sustained growth throughout the United States and Canada.”
With more than 100 locations across the United States and Canada, the Tilted Kilt boasts a wide array of sports and traditional pub food and drinks all under one roof. In 2015 alone, the Tilted Kilt has opened restaurants in Boca Raton, El Paso and Toronto, and is targeting new areas for development, including Boston, Maine, Washington, D.C., New York, Northern California, Seattle, Portland and Tennessee.
For more information about the Tilted Kilt and franchising opportunities, visit http://www.tiltedkilt.com/franchising/.
About Tilted Kilt
Tilted Kilt, known as “The Best Looking Sports Pub You’ve Ever Seen,”® has more than 100 units in operation throughout the United States and Canada, with an additional 20 pubs in various stages of development. Tilted Kilt is uniquely different from other sports bars because of its theme that combines classic Celtic décor, humorous and slightly bawdy limericks and sexy cast members with great food, drinks and a fun, entertaining atmosphere where “A Cold Beer Never Looked So Good.”® The original restaurant concept was developed in the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas in 2003. For more information, visit www.tiltedkilt.com.
Fishman Public Relations
Mike Garabedian, 847-945-1300
273 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Sport Clips Honors Purple Heart Vets With A Trip to the Armed Forces Bowl (1 views)