- Sub Headline: Large two-topping carryout pizzas are $5.99 each, all week long
- Franchise URL: http://www.Dominos.com
- Listed: May 2, 2016 10:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANN ARBOR, Mich., May 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Domino’s Pizza (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, is giving customers a reason to celebrate with a special carryout deal: large two-topping pizzas for only $5.99 each, valid today through May 8.
Looking to reward the hardworking teachers in your life for Teacher Appreciation Week? Want to give a mom a night off from cooking for Mother’s Day? The carryout special is a great choice for all kinds of celebrations.
“Whether it’s teachers, moms or any other person who deserves a celebration, our weeklong carryout special is here to make all festivities delicious and affordable,” said Jenny Fouracre, Domino’s spokesperson. “Even if you don’t have something to celebrate, it’s hard to pass up a great carryout deal like this.”
Customers can take advantage of the $5.99 carryout deal by ordering over the phone, in-store, at dominos.com, or via Domino’s ordering apps. To find the nearest Domino’s location, visit dominos.com.
About Domino’s Pizza®
Founded in 1960, Domino’s Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, with a significant business in carryout pizza. It ranks among the world’s top public restaurant brands with a global enterprise of more than 12,600 stores in over 80 international markets. Domino’s had global retail sales of over $9.9 billion in 2015, with more than $4.8 billion in the U.S. and nearly $5.1 billion internationally. In the first quarter of 2016, Domino’s had global retail sales of over $2.3 billion, with over $1.1 billion in the U.S. and nearly $1.2 billion internationally. Its system is comprised of independent franchise owners who accounted for nearly 97% of Domino’s stores as of the first quarter of 2016. Emphasis on technology innovation helped Domino’s generate over 50% of U.S. sales from digital channels at the end of 2015, and an estimated $4.7 billion annually in global digital sales. Domino’s features an ordering app lineup that covers nearly 95% of the U.S. smartphone market and recently introduced several innovative ordering platforms, including Ford SYNC®, Samsung Smart TV® Apple Watch and Amazon Echo, as well as Twitter and text message using a pizza emoji. In late 2015, Domino’s announced the design and launch of the DXP®, a purpose-built pizza delivery vehicle, as well as its first digital customer loyalty program.
Order – dominos.com
AnyWare Ordering – anyware.dominos.com
Company Info – biz.dominos.com
Twitter – twitter.com/dominos
Facebook – facebook.com/dominos
Instagram – instagram.com/dominos
YouTube – youtube.com/dominos
SOURCE Domino’s Pizza
158 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- “Best Gelato In America” Morano Gelato Announces Launch Of Franchise System (1 views)
- 16 Handles and AriZona Beverages Celebrate National Iced Tea Month (1 views)
- Dippin’ Dots Opens Newest Store in Seagrove Beach, Florida (1 views)
- Planet Fitness Ranked One Of The Best Franchises In America By Forbes (1 views)