- Sub Headline: Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert opens new office in Chino Valley, AZ. Second office in the Prescott area and 5th office to the franchise in Arizona.
- Franchise URL: http://www.RealtyONEGroup.com
- Listed: April 16, 2016 8:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CHINO VALLEY, AZ (FranchisePOD.com) APRIL 16, 2016 – THE TIMES THEY ARE A CHANGIN’ In 1951, Bill Pauley and Charley McDonald started Pauley and McDonald Realty and Insurance in the town of Prescott, Arizona and it quickly became a household name in the region. It grew and prospered for many years. Many branch offices were opened at several locations in Prescott Valley, Dewey-Humboldt and Chino Valley. Ownership of the company changed several times over the years.
In 1987, Dan and Patti Wood purchased the Chino Valley office of Pauley and McDonald Realty. They shortly thereafter changed the name to Pauley & McDonald Independent Realty. In 1992 they opened a franchise; Century 21 Pauley and McDonald and in 2004 moved to the 901 S HWY 89 location.
As the times are changing so is the real estate industry. Real estate professionals and clients alike are changing the way they do business. In 2015,Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert opened their office in Prescott, AZ. With the expansion of this new, fast growing franchise in the area, Patti Wood felt it was time for a change. Daniel Collins, Owner of Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert, and Patti Wood decided to join forces. In November 2015 Century 21 Pauley and McDonald and Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert merged. The combined leadership of the two companies has created a premium client focused real estate brand in the region with two professional office locations.
Realty ONE Group Mountain Desert has now grown to 170+ agents and operates 5 locations throughout AZ: Prescott, Chino Valley, Sedona, Flagstaff, and Lake Havasu City.
They will be hosting a public grand opening event for the Chino Valley office, located at 901 S. Highway 89, on April 19, 2016 from 3-7pm. This is a fun event with the chamber of commerce ribbon cutting taking place at 3:30pm. Come by for food, drinks, prizes, and more!
About Realty ONE Group, Inc.
Realty ONE Group is a full-service dynamic real estate brand designed with a ‘You first!’ focus. Their COOLture thrives on the belief that everyone and everything matters—empowering their agents to open new doors every day. The Realty ONE Group platform was constructed from the ground up to connect people with technology and provide amazing experiences. Agents are supported 24/7 and receive the coaching needed to make an impact in their community while building lasting relationships. Realty ONE Group’s vision and purpose are catalyzing change in the industry, empowering agents to succeed and make a difference as ONE. The company is 100% debt-free, family-owned, and has been featured in Inc.’s 500 for seven consecutive years. Realty ONE Group is on track to open 1,000+ offices in 50 states with over 150,000 agents. Realty ONE Group – creating a WOW experience for their raving fans daily! Follow them on Twitter and Facebook.
SOURCE Realty ONE Group, Inc.
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)
- Auntie Anne’s Wins MarketPlace Development’s Golden Star Award (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Fires Up the Pit in Mesa (2 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Announces Opening Of New Shop In Marietta, Georgia (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- Crowdfunding Campaign Launches to Bring Mrs. Winner’s Chicken & Biscuits (2 views)
- Restoration 1 Relocates Headquarters to Waco (2 views)
- Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza Announces Grand Opening of Tenth Chicagoland Area Location (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)
- A Preferred Choice for Consumers and Franchisees: 101 Mobility Is On the Right Track (2 views)