- Sub Headline: Asian-inspired fast causal concept to celebrate restaurant grand re-opening with special offers and live entertainment Nov. 16 through 22.
- City: Marietta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: November 20, 2015 3:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
November 16, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // MARIETTA, Ga. – Tin Drum Asiacafé, the fast casual concept focused on fresh, affordable, authentic Asian street food, announced today the kickoff of its weeklong Fall Festival in celebration of the grand re-opening of its Marietta restaurant, located at 125 Ernest W. Barrett Parkway. Today through Sunday, November 22, guests can visit the restaurant and enjoy a variety of food and drink specials, prizes and exciting live entertainment.
“We are thrilled to announce the grand re-opening of our Marietta restaurant, and look forward to welcoming Tin Drum fans to join us in all of the Fall Festival fun,” said Cassandra Leary, Director of Operations for Tin Drum Asiacafé. “Since 2003, our brand has continued expanding its presence in the Atlanta metro area, with more and more residents growing to love the fun atmosphere and exceptionally fresh food they’ve come to expect from Tin Drum. The Fall Festival is the perfect way to show our guests our appreciation while celebrating our continued growth in the community.”
Tin Drum invites guests to stop by the Marietta restaurant throughout the week to join in on the grand re-opening festivities, with daily specials and activities including:
Monday: half off any one item when you join the Tin Drum text club
Tuesday: get any two regular priced entrees for $12
Wednesday: free entrée with the purchase of an entrée and fountain drink
Thursday: entrées for $6
Friday: $7 meal deal for any regular priced entrée and fountain drink, along with free henna by a local artist from 6 to 8 p.m.
Saturday: free Tin Drum for a year for the first 100 people to buy an entrée, as well as live performances by Taiko drummers from 2 to 5 p.m.
Sunday: kids day, with activities including free face painting from 1 to 3 p.m., an interactive drum circle from 2 to 5 p.m., and free meals for kids all day long
Additionally, Tin Drum recently launched its Drunken Love promotion, bringing back its popular Drunken Noodle Bowl and pairing it with two new decadent dishes packed with a variety of flavors and unique ingredients – the Drunken Club Roti and the Daikon Bacon Fries. Available now through January 31, guests will feel drunk on life and flavor after chowing down on these mouthwatering, limited-time menu items.
Tin Drum Asiacafé provides the same fast service and convenience typical of Asian street-side cafés, and cooks each dish to order, prepares meals using fresh, simple ingredients and serves guests in a stylishly designed, contemporary setting. The menu is a dynamic and varied mix of traditional Asian fare with bold favors and features cuisine inspired by the cultures of China, India, Japan, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
For more information, visit www.tindrumcafe.com and follow Tin Drum Asiacafé on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Tin Drum Asiacafé
With 12 locations throughout Atlanta, Ga. and one location in Tampa, Fla., Tin Drum Asiacafé focuses on fresh, affordable, authentic Asian street food. Inspired by both music and bustling Asian street-side cafes, the menu carries bold flavor profiles and all food is cooked fresh to order in an open kitchen. The space invites all taste buds and styles, and looks to elevate the fast casual dining experience with thoughtful, modern design elements and surprising, delightful details. For more information about Tin Drum Asiacafé, visit tindrumcafe.com.
SOURCE Tin Drum Asiacafé
123 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)