- Sub Headline: Asian-inspired fast causal concept debuts limited-time sweet and spicy menu options.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: August 16, 2017 11:06 am
- Expires: 331 days
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings
August 14, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, a fast casual concept focused on fresh, bold, Asian inspired cuisine, is bringing the latest must-have trend to the Atlanta food scene with its new menu items featuring the popular raw-fish Poke. A staple in the Hawaiian Islands that has recently swept the nation, Poke has developed a passionate following from foodies nationwide for its rich flavor and nutritional benefits. Tin Drum has tapped into the craze with two protein-packed offerings featuring fresh and healthy ingredients that can be prepared spicy or sweet. The new Poke bowl offerings will be available at every Tin Drum location now through October 8.
“Consumers today are increasingly gravitating toward dishes that align with a healthier lifestyle, so it’s no surprise that the Poke trend has dominated the food scene in recent years,” said Steven Chan, founder of Tin Drum Asian Kitchen. “Our inviting atmosphere and ongoing menu innovation gives guests the chance to try foods and flavors they may not have tried before and with our latest Poke bowl offerings, guests can experience the flavors of Hawaiian culture with a spin of our signature Asian flair.”
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen enhanced its Poke bowl menu lineup with two distinct new options:
- Spicy Volcano: A take on Tin Drum’s popular Hawaiian bowl, the Spicy Volcano is made with a choice of white or brown rice and topped with fresh Ahi tuna, crisp romaine, edamame, corn, seaweed salad, cilantro, pickled ginger, masago and sesame seeds, drizzled with spicy mayo dressing to give it an extra kick.
- Mango Dragon: Balancing out its spicy counterpart with a sweeter selection, the Mango Dragon is made with a choice of white or brown rice topped with Ahi tuna and fresh mango. Additional toppings include crisp romaine, edamame, pickled cucumber, jalapeños, pickled ginger, scallions, masago and sesame seeds, drizzled with a sweet chili dressing.
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen provides the fast service and convenience of Asian street-side cafés, prepares each meal to order using fresh, simple ingredients. The menu is a dynamic mix of traditional Asian fare with bold flavors and features cuisine inspired by the cultures of China, India, Japan, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam. The restaurant’s aggressive franchise growth is backed by the entrepreneurs at the BIP Franchise Accelerator, a division of venture capital firm BIP Capital, which invested in the brand in 2010. BIP Capital has invested more than $250 million in emerging, high-growth brands across the franchising, software, and technology and consumer products industries. BIP Capital created the BIP Franchise Accelerator to leverage its leadership team’s deep franchise experience to help emerging brands accelerates their growth. In addition to Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, the BIP Franchise Accelerator’s portfolio includes Tropical Smoothie Café, which has more than 600 locations nationwide.
For more information, visit TinDrumAsianKitchen.com and follow Tin Drum on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Tin Drum Asian Kitchen
With 10 locations throughout Atlanta, Ga., Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, a fast casual concept focused on fresh, bold, Asian flavors, is inspired by music and the street-side cafes of Asia. The menu carries bold flavor profiles and all food is cooked fresh to order in an open kitchen. The space invites all taste buds and styles, and looks to elevate the fast casual dining experience with thoughtful, modern design elements and surprising, delightful details. For more information about Tin Drum, visit TinDrumAsianKitchen.com.
SOURCE Tin Drum Asian Kitchen
150 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)