- Sub Headline: Asian-inspired fast causal concept channels its heritage with limited-time offers and giveaways.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.tindrumcafe.com
- Listed: February 1, 2016 11:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Feb. 1, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, a fast casual concept focused on fresh, bold, Asian inspired flavors, is catching fire this Chinese New Year. To rock out the Year of the Monkey, Tin Drum invites guests to experience their new Peking Short Rib line-up, lively décor, and a week of red hot special offers. New menu items are available starting today through April 3 with a week of exciting offers and giveaways beginning the following week, Feb. 8, just in time for Chinese New Year.
Tin Drum’s woks are RED HOT with Peking Short Ribs, classically prepared by hand with a sweet and savory glaze, premium fresh produce and served three ways:
- Peking Short Rib Noodles – Chinese “Peking” style BBQ short rib skewers with glazed carrot and red onion, soba noodles, bok choy, chopped green onion and roasted garlic, wok tossed in a roasted pepper sauce.
- Chinatown Short Rib Tacos – A pair of grilled flour tortillas, Chinese “Peking” style BBQ short ribs, glazed carrot, red onion, roasted garlic, bok choy, Chinese cabbage slaw topped with chopped green onion.
- Peking Short Rib Skewers – Chinese “Peking” style BBQ short rib skewers garnished with chopped green onion and served with a ramekin of glazed carrot and red onion.
Feb. 8 marks the official Chinese New Year, and Tin Drum restaurants will be partying all week long with a week of promotional deals starting on Monday, Feb. 8through Sunday, Feb. 14. Daily offers include:
- Monday – $3 off an order when guests text MONKEY to 89800
- Tuesday – Buy a $25 gift card and get a free t-shirt (while supplies last)
- Wednesday – Entrée and fountain drink for $5
- Thursday – Two Peking Short Rib Tacos for $4, or any street taco for $2
- Friday – Two entrees for $12
- Saturday – Year of the Monkey birthday bash; free entrée for all customers born in the Year of the Monkey (1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, & 2004)
- Sunday – Lonely Hearts Club; $5 entrée after 5:00pm
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen provides the fast service and convenience of Asian street-side cafés, prepares each meal to order using fresh, simple ingredients. The menu is a dynamic mix of traditional Asian fare with bold favors and features cuisine inspired by the cultures of China, India, Japan, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen’s aggressive franchise growth is backed by the entrepreneurs at the BIP Franchise Accelerator, a division of venture capital firm BIP Capital, which invested in the brand in 2010. BIP Capital has invested more than $250 million in emerging, high-growth brands across the franchising, software, and technology and consumer products industries. BIP Capital created the BIP Franchise Accelerator to leverage its leadership team’s deep franchise experience to help emerging brands accelerates their growth. In addition to Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, the BIP Franchise Accelerator’s portfolio includes Tropical Smoothie Café, which has more than 465 locations nationwide.
For more information, visit www.tindrumcafe.com and follow Tin Drum onFacebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Tin Drum Asian Kitchen
With 12 locations throughout Atlanta, Ga. and one location in the Tampa Bay area in Florida, Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, a fast casual concept focused on fresh, bold,Asian flavors, is inspired by music and the street-side cafes of Asia. The menu carries bold flavor profiles and all food is cooked fresh to order in an open kitchen. The space invites all taste buds and styles, and looks to elevate the fast casual dining experience with thoughtful, modern design elements and surprising, delightful details. For more information about Tin Drum, visit tindrumcafe.com.
SOURCE Tin Drum Asian Kitchen
109 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (4 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (4 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates Outstanding Achievements at 2016 Annual Convention (4 views)
- Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (4 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (3 views)
- SONIC® Introduces New Loaded Cheddar Dogs, Expanding Offerings in New $5 SONIC Boom Box* (3 views)
- Anago Cleaning Systems Named a Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine (3 views)
- Smoothie King Continues Aggressive International Expansion Efforts (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (3 views)
- Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill Opens New Franchise Locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC (3 views)
- Pierre Bossier Mall Welcomes Bossier City’s 1st Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® (3 views)