- Sub Headline: Asian-inspired fast causal concept channels its heritage with limited-time offers and giveaways.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.tindrumcafe.com
- Listed: February 1, 2016 11:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Feb. 1, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, a fast casual concept focused on fresh, bold, Asian inspired flavors, is catching fire this Chinese New Year. To rock out the Year of the Monkey, Tin Drum invites guests to experience their new Peking Short Rib line-up, lively décor, and a week of red hot special offers. New menu items are available starting today through April 3 with a week of exciting offers and giveaways beginning the following week, Feb. 8, just in time for Chinese New Year.
Tin Drum’s woks are RED HOT with Peking Short Ribs, classically prepared by hand with a sweet and savory glaze, premium fresh produce and served three ways:
- Peking Short Rib Noodles – Chinese “Peking” style BBQ short rib skewers with glazed carrot and red onion, soba noodles, bok choy, chopped green onion and roasted garlic, wok tossed in a roasted pepper sauce.
- Chinatown Short Rib Tacos – A pair of grilled flour tortillas, Chinese “Peking” style BBQ short ribs, glazed carrot, red onion, roasted garlic, bok choy, Chinese cabbage slaw topped with chopped green onion.
- Peking Short Rib Skewers – Chinese “Peking” style BBQ short rib skewers garnished with chopped green onion and served with a ramekin of glazed carrot and red onion.
Feb. 8 marks the official Chinese New Year, and Tin Drum restaurants will be partying all week long with a week of promotional deals starting on Monday, Feb. 8through Sunday, Feb. 14. Daily offers include:
- Monday – $3 off an order when guests text MONKEY to 89800
- Tuesday – Buy a $25 gift card and get a free t-shirt (while supplies last)
- Wednesday – Entrée and fountain drink for $5
- Thursday – Two Peking Short Rib Tacos for $4, or any street taco for $2
- Friday – Two entrees for $12
- Saturday – Year of the Monkey birthday bash; free entrée for all customers born in the Year of the Monkey (1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, & 2004)
- Sunday – Lonely Hearts Club; $5 entrée after 5:00pm
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen provides the fast service and convenience of Asian street-side cafés, prepares each meal to order using fresh, simple ingredients. The menu is a dynamic mix of traditional Asian fare with bold favors and features cuisine inspired by the cultures of China, India, Japan, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen’s aggressive franchise growth is backed by the entrepreneurs at the BIP Franchise Accelerator, a division of venture capital firm BIP Capital, which invested in the brand in 2010. BIP Capital has invested more than $250 million in emerging, high-growth brands across the franchising, software, and technology and consumer products industries. BIP Capital created the BIP Franchise Accelerator to leverage its leadership team’s deep franchise experience to help emerging brands accelerates their growth. In addition to Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, the BIP Franchise Accelerator’s portfolio includes Tropical Smoothie Café, which has more than 465 locations nationwide.
For more information, visit www.tindrumcafe.com and follow Tin Drum onFacebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Tin Drum Asian Kitchen
With 12 locations throughout Atlanta, Ga. and one location in the Tampa Bay area in Florida, Tin Drum Asian Kitchen, a fast casual concept focused on fresh, bold,Asian flavors, is inspired by music and the street-side cafes of Asia. The menu carries bold flavor profiles and all food is cooked fresh to order in an open kitchen. The space invites all taste buds and styles, and looks to elevate the fast casual dining experience with thoughtful, modern design elements and surprising, delightful details. For more information about Tin Drum, visit tindrumcafe.com.
SOURCE Tin Drum Asian Kitchen
181 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)