- Sub Headline: "West Coast Original" celebrates 45 years of BIG, FRESH and MEATY sandwiches with a creative sandwich wrap, retro anniversary cups and new premium, oven-roasted turkey
- Franchise URL: http://www.togos.com
- Listed: May 25, 2016 9:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN JOSE, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) May 25, 2016 – Togo’s Eateries, LLC., a “West Coast Original” since 1971, is celebrating 45 years of BIG, FRESH and MEATY sandwiches with the all new Chicken Caprese Sandwich Wrap. Launching today and available for eight weeks only, the Chicken Caprese Sandwich Wrap packs the fresh, summer tastes of the Italian sun into a portable, handheld sandwich wrap. In addition, Togo’s (pronounced Toe’-Goes) is offering retro, anniversary commemorative cups free to all customers who order a 32 oz. fountain drink, while supplies last. Guests will receive $1 refills of the commemorative cup all summer long, until September 20, 2016. And finally, Togo’s is rounding off its anniversary with the debut of new, oven-roasted turkey, served on the iconic #24 and all other turkey sandwiches.
The Chicken Caprese Sandwich Wrap continues Togo’s tradition of sandwich craftsmanship with all-natural chicken (preservative and antibiotic free), fresh mozzarella, ripe tomatoes and spring mix, drizzled with basil pesto in a spinach wrap. It delivers the freshness of an Italian Caprese salad with the convenience and portability of a sandwich wrap. The Chicken Caprese will be available at a suggested retail price of $5.75 for approximately eight weeks, beginning on Wednesday, May 25th, while it lasts.
For the most discerning sandwich fans, Togo’s is also introducing premium, oven-roasted turkey that takes its legendary sandwiches up a notch with lightly browned edges and a wholesome, satisfying flavor. Guests can enjoy this delicious new turkey on nine classic sandwiches, including the Turkey & Avocado, Triple Dip, Clubhouse and Turkey & Bacon Club.
“For 45 years, Togo’s has served the west coast’s biggest, meatiest sandwiches with an obsession for quality, service, and originality,” said Renae Scott, Chief Marketing Officer at Togo’s. “We appreciate our loyal fans and know they will love our great new offers in celebration of our 45 years.”
In July of 1971, a young college student opened the first Togo’s in a small shack near San Jose State University. With meaty portions and only the best ingredients, Togo’s won a cult-like following and spread throughout California. Soon enough, Togo’s became the “West Coast Original,” the champion for sandwich fanatics who crave fresh artisan breads, premium, hand-sliced meats, and freshly-scooped Haas avocados. Today, Togo’s serves guests with from more than 250 shops located in California, Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Utah, Arizona and Idaho.
Visit Togo’s beginning on May 25, 2016, to try the Chicken Caprese Sandwich Wrap and receive a retro anniversary cup when you purchase any large fountain beverage. Visit www.togos.com to place an order and skip the lunch lines, or contact your local Togo’s to cater meetings and parties of any size with sandwich platters, box lunches, wraps and large salads.
About Togo’s Eateries, LLC.
Award winning Togo’s Sandwiches (pronounced Toe’-Goes) was founded in 1971 by a young college student with a large appetite and little money looking to make sandwiches the way he liked them — BIG, FRESH and MEATY. Keeping in the spirit of the original, Togo’s products are still made with only the highest quality ingredients; including fresh-baked Artisan breads, hand sliced premium pastrami, turkey and roast beef, as well as California avocados and cheeses. Togo’s proprietary brand of old-fashioned Pastrami, 98 percent fat-free slow oven-roasted turkey, and Togo’s homemade chicken and tuna salad set the brand apart from other sandwich shops. With more than 300 locations open and under development throughout the West, Togo’s is a franchise-based business that offers online ordering and catering services. For more information, call 877.718.6467 or visit http://www.togosfranchise.com. For general information on Togo’s Eateries, LLC., please visit http://www.togos.com.
SOURCE Togo’s Eateries, LLC
287 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)