- Sub Headline: The "West Coast Original" Kicks Off in Ceres, CA with Giveaway and Local Fundraiser
- Franchise URL: http://www.togos.com
- Listed: July 8, 2016 4:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
CERES, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) July 8, 2016 – Togo’s Eateries, LLC, a “West Coast Original” known for its big, fresh and meaty sandwiches, is celebrating its first location in Ceres. Togo’s (pronounced Toe-Goes) is now located at 1560 E. Hatch Rd, Ceres, CA 95351 in Ceres Plaza Shopping Center. The grand opening will take place on Thursday, July 14th from 10am-8pm.
Beginning July 7th, the first 500 guests to join the Togo’s Ceres Tribe will receive a reward for a free #9 Hot Pastrami. Guests can register at www.togostribeceres.com and will need to choose “Ceres, California” as their favorite location to become a Ceres Tribe Member. As Tribe Members, guests will receive rewards and special offers.
“Togo’s is excited to announce its newest restaurant in Ceres,” said Tony Gioia, CEO at Togo’s. “We’re looking forward to sharing with the local community what other locations have been serving up for years: big, fresh and meaty sandwiches made with a smile.”
Togo’s Ceres will host a ribbon cutting and VIP event on Tuesday, July 12th at 12pm. Togo’s will also host a fundraiser benefiting the Ceres Unified School District Foundation (CUSD) on Tuesday, July 12th from 4:30pm-6:30pm. A $5.00 cash donation is requested to receive a regular-size sandwich and a drink (limit two sandwiches per guest). All proceeds will benefit the CUSD Foundation.
Togo’s Ceres will be open from 10am-8pm, Monday through Sunday. Guests can call 209-531-9746 or visit http://order.togos.com/ to place an order and skip the line. Delivery will be available throughout the local community. In addition, Togo’s caters meetings and parties of any size with sandwich platters, box lunches, wraps and large salads.
Forty-five years ago, a young college student opened the first Togo’s in a small shack near San Jose State University. With meaty portions and only the freshest ingredients, Togo’s won a cult-like following and spread throughout California. Soon enough, Togo’s became the “West Coast Original” for sandwich fanatics who crave fresh artisan breads, premium, hand-sliced meats and freshly-scooped Hass avocados. The company stands behind its world-famous #9 Hot Pastrami Sandwich with a money-back guarantee. The top selling #9 features premium Rose & Shore Pastrami made especially for Togo’s and hand-sliced in the restaurants daily.
For the latest Togo’s news, coupons and special offers, join the Togo’s Sandwich Club or download the Togo’s Tribe app. Also, be sure to follow Togo’s on Twitter and Like them on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest promotions and restaurant openings.
About Togo’s Eateries, LLC
Togo’s was founded in 1971 by a young college student with a large appetite and little money looking to make sandwiches the way he liked them — big, fresh and meaty. Keeping in the spirit of the original, Togo’s products are still made with only the highest quality ingredients; including fresh-baked Artisan breads, hand sliced premium pastrami, turkey and roast beef, as well as Hass avocados and cheeses. Togo’s proprietary brand of old-fashioned Pastrami, 98 percent fat-free slow-roasted turkey, and Togo’s all natural chicken set the brand apart from other sandwich shops. With more than 300 locations open and under development throughout the West, Togo’s is a franchise-based business that offers online ordering and catering services.
For more information, call 877.718.6467 or visit www.togosfranchise.com. For general information on Togo’s Eateries, LLC, please visit www.togos.com.
SOURCE Togo’s Eateries, LLC
426 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)