- Sub Headline: The "West Coast Original" Kicks Off in Kent, WA with Giveaways and Local Fundraiser
- Franchise URL: http://www.Togos.com
- Listed: June 9, 2016 10:17 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
KENT, Wash. (FranchisePOD.com) June 9 , 2016 – Togo’s Eateries, LLC, the “West Coast Original” known for its big, fresh and meaty sandwiches, is celebrating the first of several locations planned to open in Washington State. Togo’s is now located at 438 Ramsay Way, Suite 111, Kent, WA 98032 in Kent Station. The grand opening will take place on Saturday, June 18th from 10am-8pm.
Forty-five years ago, a young college student opened the first Togo’s in a small shack near San Jose State University. With meaty portions and only the freshest ingredients, Togo’s won a cult-like following and spread throughout California. Soon enough, Togo’s became the “West Coast Original” for sandwich fanatics who crave fresh artisan breads, premium, hand-sliced meats, and freshly-scooped Hass avocados. The company stands behind its world-famous #9 Hot Pastrami Sandwich with a money-back guarantee. The top selling #9 features premium Rose & Shore Pastrami made especially for Togo’s and hand-sliced in the restaurants daily.
“Kent Station is the perfect place to introduce Washington to Togo’s,” said Hung Ngo, owner of Togo’s Kent. “We’re conveniently located near Evergreen Community College, Old Downtown Kent, the ShoWare Center, King County Courthouse, Kent Commons and other landmarks. We look forward to serving Togo’s world-famous sandwiches along with gluten-free wraps, soups and freshly prepared salads.”
Beginning June 10th, the first 500 guests to join the Togo’s Kent Tribe will receive a reward for a free or #9 Hot Pastrami or #24 Turkey Avocado. Togo’s will continue giveaways for the Kent community through December 2016. Guests can register at www.togostribekent.com and will need to choose “Kent, Washington” as their favorite location to become a Kent Tribe Member. As a Tribe Member, guests will receive rewards and special offers.
Togo’s will host a ribbon cutting and VIP event on Wednesday, June 15th at 11:00 am to showcase its best-in-class catering solutions. Togo’s will also host a fundraiser benefitting the Kent Area Council PTA on Wednesday June 15th from 4:30pm – 6:30pm. A $5.00 cash donation is requested to receive a regular-size sandwich and a drink. 100% of proceeds will benefit the Kent Area Council PTA.
“Togo’s is excited to announce its first restaurant in Washington,” said Renae Scott, Chief Marketing Officer at Togo’s. “Our fans can now get big, fresh and meaty sandwiches in seven western states, with many more to come.”
Togo’s Kent will be open from 10am-8pm, Monday through Sunday. Guests can call 253-656-0123 or visit http://order.togos.com/ to place an order and skip the line. Delivery will be available throughout the local community.
For the latest Togo’s news, coupons and special offers, join the Togo’s Sandwich Club or download the Togo’s Tribe app. Also, be sure to follow Togo’s on Twitter and Like them on Facebook to stay up to date on the latest promotions and restaurant openings.
About Togo’s Eateries, LLC
Togo’s was founded in 1971 by a young college student with a large appetite and little money looking to make sandwiches the way he liked them — big, fresh and meaty. Keeping in the spirit of the original, Togo’s products are still made with only the highest quality ingredients; including fresh-baked Artisan breads, hand sliced premium pastrami, turkey and roast beef, as well as Hass avocados and cheeses. Togo’s proprietary brand of old-fashioned Pastrami, 98 percent fat-free slow-roasted turkey, and Togo’s all natural chicken set the brand apart from other sandwich shops. With more than 300 locations open and under development throughout the West, Togo’s is a franchise-based business that offers online ordering and catering services.
For more information, call 877.718.6467 or visit www.togosfranchise.com. For general information on Togo’s Eateries, LLC., please visit www.togos.com.
SOURCE Togo’s Eateries, LLC
396 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (4 views)