- Sub Headline: New Bacon Chicken Ranch and Spicy Asian Pork Sandwich Wraps deliver Big, Fresh and Meaty awesomeness at a lean price.
- City: San Jose
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.togosfranchise.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 11:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // — Togo’s Eateries, LLC, a “West Coast Original” since 1971, today introduced the all new line up of Sandwich Wraps featuring the Bacon Chicken Ranch and Spicy Asian Pork Wraps. At $5 each for a limited time only, Togo’s Sandwich Wraps deliver Big, Fresh and Meaty awesomeness at an outstanding value. Togo’s new Sandwich Wraps join the growing trend of on-the-go meals including Togo’s mouth-watering salad Wraps.
“Many of today’s health-conscious guests prefer to order Sandwiches as Wraps, so we crafted these two new Sandwich Wraps specifically for them,” said Renae Scott, Chief Marketing Officer at Togo’s. “Portable yet piled high with fresh, premium ingredients, Sandwich Wraps will be a hit with young guests and the on-the-go crowd looking for an affordable and filling meal.”
Togo’s Bacon Chicken Ranch Sandwich Wrap features all natural roasted chicken (preservative and antibiotic free), Applewood smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato. These premium ingredients are drizzled with Buttermilk Ranch dressing and tucked in a spinach wrap.
The Vietnamese-inspired Spicy Asian Pork Sandwich Wrap combines tender pulled pork with a blend of carrots, cabbage, shredded lettuce, green onions and crisp cucumbers in a spinach wrap. It’s spiced up with jalapenos and Togo’s famous Asian dressing.
Both Sandwich Wraps can be customized with Togo’s one-on-one deli-style service. Gluten-free Wraps are also available. To find a location or to order online, visitwww.togos.com.
About Togo’s Eateries, LLC
Togo’s was founded in 1971 by a young college student with a large appetite and little money looking to make Sandwiches the way he liked them – Big, Fresh and Meaty. Keeping in the spirit of the original, Togo’s products are still made with only the highest quality ingredients; including fresh-baked Artisan breads, hand sliced premium pastrami, turkey and roast beef, as well as California avocados and cheeses. Togo’s proprietary brand of old-fashioned Pastrami, 98 percent fat-free slow-roasted turkey, and Togo’s homemade chicken and tuna salad set the brand apart from other Sandwich shops. With more than 300 locations open and under development throughout the West, Togo’s is a franchise-based business that offers online ordering and catering services. For more information call 1.877.718.6467 or visit http://www.togosfranchise.com. For general information on Togo’s Eateries, LLC, please visit http://www.togos.com.
SOURCE Togo’s Eateries, LLC
192 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)