- Sub Headline: Hillebrandt to Lead All Aspects of HFC’s Financial Strategy and Manage Technology Department
- Franchise URL: http://www.HomeFranchiseConcepts.com
- Listed: June 1, 2016 7:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ORANGE, CA. – Financial executive with expertise in retail, consumer products and technology businesses, Tom Hillebrandt joined Home Franchise Concepts® as Chief Financial Officer in April, 2016. As CFO, he will serve as a trusted advisor and provide strategic input to Chief Executive Officer, Shirin Behzadi, and leadership on the strategy and direction of HFC with a financial and operational focus.
Mr. Hillebrandt brings over 25 years of senior financial management experience to HFC working for a diverse group of companies ranging from Big-4 public accounting to start-ups to a billion-dollar-plus global manufacturing business. “In many ways, HFC is about entrepreneurs,” said Mr. Hillebrandt. “It was founded by entrepreneurs to help entrepreneurs start their own businesses. I have a mix of experience from start-up to global organizations, as well as having started my own business. I can relate to the entrepreneur, and I also have the experience to help the business operate on a larger scale.”
Prior to joining HFC, Mr. Hillebrandt served as CFO for Wet Seal, a junior women’s apparel business. He also served as the Vice President of Finance & IT for The Territory Ahead, CFO for Deckers Outdoor Corporate, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer for K2, Inc. and CFO for Fotoball USA, Inc. He is excited about the opportunity at HFC to work with a strong management team with a solid track record and to help expand the company’s capabilities in order for the business to continue its growth. Mr. Hillebrandt is also a Certified Public Accountant in the state of California.
“As I met with Shirin and the management team prior to coming on board, it was clear that the style and approach of management and their investment partner, Trilantic, were aligned. The foundation of HFC is built around helping its franchisees be successful. My vision for HFC is to build upon that foundation and evolve the business to take advantage of the many available growth levers to become the leading franchisor in every business in which they operate.”
HFC is parent company and franchisor of home improvement service companies that include Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living® and, its more recent addition, Concrete Craft®. Combined, HFC’s family of brands services over 9,000 cities in North America, including Monterrey, Mexico, and has a franchise network of nearly 1,300 territories.
“We are very pleased to bring Tom into our organization,” said Shirin Behzadi. “He is a strong fit and brings the background and experience we desire to continue to grow HFC and its subsidiaries. Plus, he’s very personable and we know our franchise owners will appreciate his leadership skills.”
To learn more about Tom Hillebrandt, visit Tom’s profile on LinkedIn [https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomhillebrandt].
To learn more about Home Franchise Concepts and its franchise opportunities, visit the website [http://homefranchiseconcepts.com/].
About Home Franchise Concepts
Home Franchise Concepts® (HFC) is parent company and franchisor of home improvement service companies that include Budget Blinds®, Tailored Living®, Concrete Craft®. Budget Blinds is the flagship brand that launched in 1992 and is the proven leader in custom window coverings across North America and ranked #1 in category since 1994 by Entrepreneur® magazine. Featured on NBC’s national hit show, Undercover Boss, Budget Blinds products have also been featured on Designing Spaces, Buying & Selling with the Property Brothers, and the Marc & Mandy Show and Love It or List It in Canada. Tailored Living proudly offers homeowners high-quality organizational solutions for their garages, closets, pantries, family rooms, home offices and more, through complimentary in-home consultations. The company also provides complete design, measuring and installation services adapted to each client’s specific needs. Tailored Living’s industry experience, commitment to service, and wide breath of product offerings has allowed it to grow into the largest whole-home organization company in the nation with 195 franchise territories serving more than 2,000 cities throughout the United States and Canada. Tailored Living is regularly featured on TV hits such as George to the Rescue and Home with the Property Brothers. Concrete Craft offers full service concrete floor designs in eight territories across the U.S. and is the newest brand added to HFC’s portfolio.
SOURCE Home Franchise Concepts
557 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)