- Sub Headline: Restaurant to be situated in the city center near Sule Pagoda.
- City: Orlando
- State: Florida
- Listed: November 21, 2015 3:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORLANDO, FLA. (FranchisePOD.com) November 20, 2015 – Romacorp, Inc., parent company of Tony Roma’s, announces the grand opening of its newest restaurant in Yangon, Myanmar. This is the second location for the brand in Yangon, the largest city in Myanmar. This location is situated in Strand Square off Strand Road, an epicenter of the city, making the restaurant easily accessible to professionals, residents and tourists.
“The first Tony Roma’s opened in Myanmar earlier this year, and the response from the local consumer to our signature food and beverages has been tremendous,” said Stephen Judge, President and Chief Executive Officer of Romacorp, Inc. “Our franchise partner, APEX Food and Beverage, knows the local market well, and we are excited to work with them to extend the reach of the Tony Roma’s brand in Myanmar and bring our world famous ribs to fans throughout Yangon.”
The restaurant is 4,918 square feet with 198 seats. The building is two stories and also includes covered outdoor seating. This location is situated near Sule Pagoda and Maha Bandoola Garden, two important landmarks in the Myanmar culture.
“We opened our first Tony Roma’s in Myanmar to much success in January, and the delicious ribs and friendly atmosphere have been very popular, which is why we’re excited to open this second location,” said Kyaw Soe Win, Managing Director of APEX Food and Beverage. “This restaurant will be located in the heart of Yangon, making world-renowned food available for so many in the city center.”
About Romacorp, Inc.
Romacorp, Inc., is the parent company of Tony Roma’s restaurants, the world’s largest casual dining concept specializing in ribs. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Romacorp, Inc. has more than 150 restaurant locations in more than 30 countries and is one of the most globally recognizable names in the industry. The first Tony Roma’s restaurant opened more than 40 years ago in North Miami, Florida. For more information about Romacorp, Inc. and Tony Roma’s, visit http://www.tonyromas.com/.
Uproar PR For Romacorp, Inc.
+1 (321) 236-0102 Ext: 224
194 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)