- Sub Headline: Growing Brand Spreads Across Nation with Multiple Stores Coming to Dallas, Texas.
- Franchise URL: http://www.toproundroastbeef.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 8:38 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, April 5, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Chef-driven fast food concept Top Round Roast Beef has just announced yet another multi-store franchise deal – this time in Dallas. Father-son duo and Dallas natives Michael and Jason Napolitan will open restaurants in the growing brand’s third national market. The first Dallas Top Round Roast Beef restaurant is expected to open in the Fall of 2016.
With over 35 years of client relations and customer service experience, Michael is enthusiastic about bringing a new concept to Dallas. “The market in Dallas is craving a quality brand like Top Round Roast Beef and I can’t wait to serve this amazing product to Dallas residents.” Jason will transfer his over 18 years of retail and operations experience into running a successful extension of the Top Round Roast Beef brand. “As soon as I took a bite of my first Top Round Roast Beef sandwich, I knew this product would be loved by Texans. Chef driven, top quality food, excellent customer service and a fun atmosphere are what we look forward to bringing to the greater Dallas area.”
Mario Altiery of Upside Group Franchise Consulting brokered the non-exclusive franchise deal. Nine franchised units, including Dallas have already sold in San Jose, CA; and Louisville, KY. As Top Round Roast Beef expands to new markets and franchisees, tremendous interest throughout California, in Chicago, in New York, and in Miami is expected to burgeon new announcements this spring.
Founded by Chef Anthony Carron, Noah Ellis, Chef Steven Fretz, and James Beard Award Winner Jamie Tiampo, Top Round Roast Beef is a chef-driven fast food concept where people can nosh on wholesome roast beef sandwiches while enjoying a fun, nostalgic atmosphere.
Modeled after the roast beef chains of yesteryear, Top Round serves up sandwiches made with USDA Choice Top Round that is slow roasted for twelve hours and garnished with a variety of delicious toppings, including horseradish cream, house-crafted “Wizz,” roasted mushrooms, jalapeño straws, and Provel cheese. To add a modern twist to the menu, Top Round launched a breakfast menu in February 2016 featuring staple breakfast sandwiches such as a “Steak and Eggs” with roast beef, a fried egg, “Wizz” on an onion bun, and a fun take on a “Breakfast BLT” with smoked bacon, a fried egg, avocado, lettuce and tomato.
Customers can also savor hand-cut curly fries cooked in 100% beef fat, hand-breaded chicken sandwiches, authentic milkshakes of extraordinary flavor combinations, and frozen custards called “concretes.” Diners can also have fun creating their own floats by choosing from 127 Coca-Cola flavors.
“We predict 2016 being our most exciting year yet,” said Anthony Carron, co-founder. “We feel extremely confident in our first expansion in Dallas, and thrilled to be working with such industry veterans such Michael and Jason.”
Since its grand opening in 2013, the carefully designed, nostalgic menu made with real ingredients, has kept customers’ mouths watering and coming back for more, usually with their family and friends in tow. With rave reviews and press accolades, the chefs’ teachable systems and repeatable processes make Top Round Roast Beef the perfect contender to become a franchise leader in an underexplored market.
About Top Round Roast Beef
Anchored in Los Angeles, California, Top Round Roast Beef is a chef-inspired restaurant that serves quality food quickly in a nostalgic atmosphere. While top round roast beef sandwiches are the main attraction, we take great pride in our hand-breaded chicken sandwiches, hand-cut curly fries and delicious desserts, all created the old-fashioned way. To learn more please visit: http://toproundroastbeef.com. For franchisee information, please email email@example.com.
About Upside Group Franchise Consulting
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Upside Group Franchise Consulting is a full service, boutique franchise consulting firm with offices across the country. They have a handpicked, professional staff with decades of franchise experience from all disciplines of the franchise industry. Upside Group Franchise Consulting offers their clients a full suite of franchise services including innovative franchise marketing programs, outsourced franchise sales, franchise sales training, franchise lead screening, franchise manuals, franchise marketing collateral, and award winning web design. To learn more, please visit: http://www.upsidefranchiseconsulting.com
Contact: Rachel Krupa, Krupa Company
Email/ t. 323.656.6995
SOURCE Top Round Roast Beef
256 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)