- Sub Headline: Festivities and Free Small Cones on June 11th at 12th Topper’s Location
- Franchise URL: http://www.ToppersCreamery.com
- Listed: June 8, 2016 3:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 08, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) TAMPA, FLORIDA – The 12th Topper’s Creamery location in central Florida will officially open this Saturday, June 11th, in Riverview, Florida. In the greater Tampa Bay area, the newest unit for the franchise is in a plaza on US 301 So. near Big Bend Road. The hours of operation are 12 Noon – 10pm, and special plans are in place for the grand opening day. The announcement was made by Topper’s Creamery Chairman and Co-Founder Wade Oney, who also owns more than 50 Papa John’s locations as well as eight Qdoba stores. Oney is a former Chief Operating Officer for Papa John’s Pizza.
“This is another milestone for Topper’s,” Oney said. “Opening a new location is always an exciting time, but we’re also very optimistic about this particular location and serving not only the Riverview community but Ruskin, Apollo Beach, and Sun City Center too because of where this Topper’s sits geographically.”
This Saturday free small cones will be given out during the aforementioned hours of operation at the new location, which is at 13149 US 301 So. in the Summerfield Square (plaza). There will also be a face painter on-hand from 12 Noon-2pm. Plus, an inflatable obstacle course will be set up from 12-9pm for customers to enjoy. Topper’s VP of Operations Lou DiFazio will be on-hand to greet customers and speak with media members covering the opening.
“We will have another new location to announce shortly too,” said Topper’s President/CEO Greg Sausaman. “For right now, though, the focus is on Riverview and bringing our brand to the community there.”
With its own proprietary recipe for its brand of soft serve ice cream, Topper’s Creamery currently has free-standing locations as well as non-traditional locations in hotels and colleges spanning central Florida from coast to coast. The full list of locations is available on the company’s website (noted below).
About Topper’s Creamery
Topper’s Creamery (www.topperscreamery.com) is a soft serve ice cream retailer offering old fashioned frozen custard style ice cream in freshly made waffle cones as well as a host of other great ice cream products such as cones, shakes, Topper Twists®, sundaes, and splits. Topper’s has several retail outlet options including free-standing locations with drive thrus, full menu locations, and Topper’s Creamery Express locations. The Topper’s Creamery® brand offers both franchise and licensing opportunities.
SOURCE Topper’s Creamery
Now Hear This, Inc.
328 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)