- Sub Headline: New Baldwin Hills Club Represents New Direction for 50-Year-Old Industry Leader
- Franchise URL: http://www.totalwomanspa.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 1:04 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // SAN DIEGO, Calif. – To further the company’s vision of making its female-focused fitness, personal training and spa services available to more women nationwide, Total Woman Gym + Spa has opened its first franchised location. The new, state-of-the-art Baldwin Hills facility joins Total Woman’s 14 other clubs throughout Northern and Southern California.
After more than 50 years of exclusively operating company-owned clubs, franchising was a natural evolution for the San Diego-based organization.
“The timing was really ideal for us to start franchising our clubs,” said Jennifer Evans, Director of Franchise for Total Woman Gym + Spa. “By listening to our members over the years and keeping abreast of the latest industry developments, we offer what women want in a one-stop fitness and spa destination. Now we’re ready to make those services available to a broader audience, and franchising allows us to do so.”
Well-equipped to helm the new Total Woman club is franchisee Shauna Robinson, former manager of the Total Woman Gym + Spa in Westlake Village for nearly six years. A savvy businesswoman, motivational leader and exceptional communicator, Robinson and her team of NCCA-Accredited trainers, fitness professionals and skilled aestheticians are looking forward to helping Baldwin Hills’ residents live healthier and more balanced lives – one client at a time.
The new 10,000-square-foot facility is located on the 1st floor of Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza, a vibrant retail destination in this diverse, affluent community in South Los Angeles. Spacious, light and airy, the boutique club features high ceilings, contemporary architectural nuances and Total Woman’s signature coral and gray color palette. The warm, welcoming ambiance of the fitness center enables women to work out at their own pace and comfort level, whether they’re exercising on their own, with a personal trainer or as part of a group class. Following a workout, or simply as a way to treat themselves with a facial or massage, the spa provides a much-needed refuge from the stressors of the outside world.
As an established enterprise with a proven business model, Total Woman Gym + Spa is well positioned for future expansion. For more information on franchise opportunities, visit their website.
About Total Woman Gym + Spa
Founded in 1965, Total Woman Gym + Spa is the largest full-service gym and day spa in California. Their female-focused staff and NCCA-Accredited trainers are dedicated to empowering their members and encouraging them to take well-deserved time for themselves – a commitment underscored by their CARE philosophy of communication, accountability, results and excellence. Their 15 conveniently located clubs in Alameda, Baldwin Hills, Encinitas, Glendale, Irvine, Laguna Hills, Northridge, Placentia, San Jose, Studio City, Sunnyvale, Torrance, Valencia, Westlake Village and Woodland Hills offer state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment, dynamic group fitness classes, one-on-one personal training, a private Pilates studio, Kids Club, well-appointed locker rooms, sauna and steam room, and a relaxing day spa with a full menu of rejuvenating treatments.
To learn more about Total Woman, visit one of their 15 clubs at http://www.totalwomanspa.com/all-locations.
GM & Associates
302 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)