Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing
- Listed: September 15, 2016 8:59 am
- Expires: 25 days, 5 hours
FREDERICK, MD (FranchisePOD.com) September 14, 2016 – The headquarters of NaturaLawn of America, Inc., is a-buzz as it prepares to greet a group of new franchise owners for in-depth training sessions starting Sept. 26. Afterwards, NaturaLawn will gear up to celebrate 30 years of “Environmentally Responsible Lawn Care since 1987” (https://www.naturalawn.com).
The Maryland-based company – which has 80 franchise licenses in 24 states – has an eye on future expansion next year, while commemorating a number of highpoints this year, including being chosen #6 in Landscape Management’s list of “Franchise Best Buys 2016.”
Being selected a “Best Buy” was based on a number of factors, including: growth rate, success of existing franchises, support to franchises, initial training, and ongoing training. In addition, NLA has an 85% customer retention rate, the highest in the lawn-care industry.
“We wouldn’t be where we are today without the tireless efforts of our home-office staff, our hard-working franchisees, and most importantly, all of our customers who continue to choose a safer alternative to traditional lawn care, year after year,” said President and Founder Phil Catron.
Even during the recent tough economic times, NaturaLawn continued to grow. What’s the secret?
The company explains it this way: “NaturaLawn of America’s environmentally friendly approach to lawn care has been creating green lawns quickly, more naturally, and with fewer weeds since 1987.”
One key to success is that NLA refuses to embrace a simplistic, “one-size-fits-all chemical program,” which the company emphasizes is “not a safe approach – for you, your pets, or the environment
NaturaLawn of America customizes a formula that’s right for each lawn, using natural and organic-based products. Since no two lawns are alike, a soil test is the first step taken to determine the essential nutrients available (or lacking) in a client’s yard.
In other words, NLA programs work “with nature, not against it,” strengthening a lawn’s root system by building up the soil to help nurture a healthier, greener lawn.
NaturaLawn currently serves 24 states, from California to Maine, and Minnesota to Texas. New opportunities will be announced soon.
To learn more about the franchise opportunities with NaturaLawn of America, the nation’s third-largest lawn-care company, visit http://naturalawnfranchise.com. For information about NLA lawn care, go to http://www.naturalawn.com. Or call the corporate offices toll-free at (800) 989-5444.
About NaturaLawn of America
NaturaLawn of America, the nation’s third-largest lawn-care company, is based in Frederick, MD, and has 80 franchise licenses in 24 states, with plans to further expand next year. In addition to lawn care, franchisees are eligible (for no additional fee) to offer the following trademarked programs, should they choose to do so: Mosquito Ranger®, Tick Ranger®, and/or Natural Alternative® Ice Melt.
SOURCE NaturaLawn of America
Head Development Franchise Manager
NaturaLawn of America, Inc.
540 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)