Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing
- Listed: September 15, 2016 8:59 am
- Expires: 81 days, 5 hours
FREDERICK, MD (FranchisePOD.com) September 14, 2016 – The headquarters of NaturaLawn of America, Inc., is a-buzz as it prepares to greet a group of new franchise owners for in-depth training sessions starting Sept. 26. Afterwards, NaturaLawn will gear up to celebrate 30 years of “Environmentally Responsible Lawn Care since 1987” (https://www.naturalawn.com).
The Maryland-based company – which has 80 franchise licenses in 24 states – has an eye on future expansion next year, while commemorating a number of highpoints this year, including being chosen #6 in Landscape Management’s list of “Franchise Best Buys 2016.”
Being selected a “Best Buy” was based on a number of factors, including: growth rate, success of existing franchises, support to franchises, initial training, and ongoing training. In addition, NLA has an 85% customer retention rate, the highest in the lawn-care industry.
“We wouldn’t be where we are today without the tireless efforts of our home-office staff, our hard-working franchisees, and most importantly, all of our customers who continue to choose a safer alternative to traditional lawn care, year after year,” said President and Founder Phil Catron.
Even during the recent tough economic times, NaturaLawn continued to grow. What’s the secret?
The company explains it this way: “NaturaLawn of America’s environmentally friendly approach to lawn care has been creating green lawns quickly, more naturally, and with fewer weeds since 1987.”
One key to success is that NLA refuses to embrace a simplistic, “one-size-fits-all chemical program,” which the company emphasizes is “not a safe approach – for you, your pets, or the environment
NaturaLawn of America customizes a formula that’s right for each lawn, using natural and organic-based products. Since no two lawns are alike, a soil test is the first step taken to determine the essential nutrients available (or lacking) in a client’s yard.
In other words, NLA programs work “with nature, not against it,” strengthening a lawn’s root system by building up the soil to help nurture a healthier, greener lawn.
NaturaLawn currently serves 24 states, from California to Maine, and Minnesota to Texas. New opportunities will be announced soon.
To learn more about the franchise opportunities with NaturaLawn of America, the nation’s third-largest lawn-care company, visit http://naturalawnfranchise.com. For information about NLA lawn care, go to http://www.naturalawn.com. Or call the corporate offices toll-free at (800) 989-5444.
About NaturaLawn of America
NaturaLawn of America, the nation’s third-largest lawn-care company, is based in Frederick, MD, and has 80 franchise licenses in 24 states, with plans to further expand next year. In addition to lawn care, franchisees are eligible (for no additional fee) to offer the following trademarked programs, should they choose to do so: Mosquito Ranger®, Tick Ranger®, and/or Natural Alternative® Ice Melt.
SOURCE NaturaLawn of America
Head Development Franchise Manager
NaturaLawn of America, Inc.
459 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (1 views)