- Sub Headline: Brightway Insurance opens pioneering 'incubator' site, makes owning an insurance agency easier and faster
- City: Kennesaw
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.brightway.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 1:35 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
KENNESAW, Ga., Jan. 14, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — In February, Brightway Insurance, the country’s seventh-largest privately owned independent insurance agency, is making the American dream of business ownership a reality for insurance agents in Georgia as it introduces its “incubator” program, the BrightwayBridge SM.
The program, which is designed to support highly motivated insurance agents as they build a book of business and go on to open their own Brightway office, will be located in Kennesaw, Ga.
The premise of the BrightwayBridge is simple and effective: Participants focus on selling new policies and building their businesses while incurring a fraction of the costs that they would if they were to open their own offices. After establishing a viable revenue stream, the newly minted Brightway Agency Owners seamlessly transition to their own spaces and continue building their businesses and their dreams.
This first-of-its-kind initiative will not only create more jobs, it will fuel entrepreneurship.
“From the start, Brightway has been about creating win-win-win business outcomes,” said Brightway Founder and Owner David Miller. “For many, opening a Brightway agency from scratch is attainable – they have the experience, the drive and the capital to succeed. For others, they have the experience and the drive, but they may lack the capital. We want them to succeed and we want them to experience the American dream. So, we’re making the BrightwayBridge available to move them from insurance agent to agency owner.”
“And, as Brightway Agency Owners, they offer a relatively unique proposition to consumers in their neighborhood: Expert advice and more choice,” Miller added. “Brightway agents represent at least twice as many insurance companies than do other independent agents.”
Here’s how the program works:
Insurance agents interested in becoming a part of the program contact Brightway and undergo an application process.
If accepted, they start working at the “incubator” location. Their training, technology, telephony, marketing, accounting and all other “back office” needs, including service after the sale, are handled by Brightway.
These agents build their books of business over time.
When ready, they move out of the BrightwayBridge space and into their own offices, continuing on their successful journeys as business owners.
The company is looking for go-getters and true sales professionals who can build broad, deep networks. People interested in the opportunity can call or email a Franchise Development Specialist today at 855-723-5348 or email@example.com to find out more.
Brightway has been ranked the #1 Franchise to Buy by Forbes, one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (for eight consecutive years) and named a Top 500 Franchise by Entrepreneur magazine three years running.
About Brightway Insurance
Brightway Insurance was founded in 2008 by brothers David and Michael Miller. Today, the company has more than 115 locations in ten states. The business model focuses on providing Agency Owners with total support ranging from accounting to technology to service after the sale. As a result, Brightway Agents consistently outsell their traditional independent agent counterparts (as referenced in the company’s Franchise Disclosure Document Item 19).
For more information, go to brightway.com.
SOURCE Brightway Insurance
197 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)