- Franchise URL: http://www.ta-petro.com
- Listed: May 2, 2016 11:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 02, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) WESTLAKE, Ohio – TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), operator of the TA® and Petro Stopping Centers® travel center brands, has announced its opening of a new Fuddruckers® restaurant TA Ashland located at I-95, Exit 92 (Rt. 54), in Ashland, Virginia. This location is the second Fuddruckers in the TA Restaurant Group.
The Texas-based eatery is known for having the World’s Greatest Hamburgers®, a 100% USDA premium-cut beef with no added fillers and grilled to guests liking. They also offer a wide variety of chicken and fish sandwiches, platters and classic salads. No matter what they choose, customers are invited to customize their meal with a trip to Fuddruckers’ legendary Build Your Own produce bar, which features delicious condiments like sun-ripened tomatoes, lettuce, sliced onions, dill pickles, pico de gallo and classic cheese sauce.
“The TA Restaurant Group and strives to offer nothing but the best to our customers: professional drivers and motorists, whether they are traveling the interstates or local,” said John Ponczoch, TravelCenters Senior Vice President, and operational leader of the TA Restaurant Group. “Fuddruckers’ fun and unique atmosphere allows our guests to unwind, relax and enjoy their meal while taking a much needed break from the road.”
The Ashland location Fuddruckers showcases a classic, roadhouse design scheme and offers both table and lounge seating for 132 guests perfect for family gatherings, business lunch meetings or just a quick and easy stop for dinner. The restaurant is open from 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (serving breakfast from 6:30 a.m.to 10:30 a.m.) seven days per week.
About TravelCenters of America LLC
TA offers diesel and gasoline fueling, restaurants, truck repair facilities, convenience stores and other services in 43 states and in Canada. Since opening its first restaurant in 1967, The TA Restaurant Group operates more than 780 quick service and full service restaurants including ten proprietary restaurant brands. For more information on TA and the TA Restaurant Group, please contact www.ta-petro.com.
About Luby’s, Inc.
Luby’s, Inc. (NYSE: LUB) operates restaurants under the brands Luby’s Cafeteria, Fuddruckers and Cheeseburger in Paradise and provides food service management through its Luby’s Culinary Services division. The company-operated restaurants include 94 Luby’s Cafeterias, 76 Fuddruckers restaurants, eight Cheeseburger in Paradise full service restaurants and bars and one Bob Luby’s Seafood Grill. Its Luby’s Cafeterias are located primarily in Texas. In addition to the company-operated Fuddruckers locations, Luby’s is the franchisor for 110 Fuddruckers franchise locations across the United States (including Puerto Rico), Canada, Mexico, Panama, Italy, Poland, Chile, Colombia and the Dominican Republic. Luby’s Culinary Services provides food service management to 21 sites consisting of healthcare, higher education and corporate dining locations.
TravelCenters of America
Tom Liutkus, 440-808-7364
336 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)