- Sub Headline: Tropical Smoothie Café
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.TropicalSmoothieCafe.com
- Listed: February 25, 2016 2:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Feb. 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – In honor of Leap Day, February 29th, members of the brands loyalty club, Club Tropical, will be invited to enjoy any 24 oz. Classic Smoothie for just $2.29, a price that’s almost 50% off. It’s a price, like the day, that only happens every four years.
Interested smoothie aficionados can get a piece of the deal by signing up to be a member athttp://clubtropical.tropicalsmoothie.com.
“We’ll take any opportunity to show our members how grateful we are for their support,” said Jennie Hong, Senior Director of Brand Marketing and Strategy for Tropical Smoothie Café. “We thought this was the perfect day to have a little fun and thank our guests for making Tropical Smoothie Café part of their Eat Better. Feel Better. lifestyle.”
Visit www.TropicalSmoothieCafe.com to locate the store nearest to you.
About Tropical Smoothie Café
Founded in 1997, Tropical Smoothie Café is a fast-casual restaurant concept inspiring healthy lifestyles across the country, with over 475 locations nationwide. With snack and meal options for any time of day,Tropical Smoothie Café serves smoothies, salads, tacos, wraps, sandwiches, and flatbreads. The rapidly growing franchise has received numerous accolades including being ranked on Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500, 2015 Fast Casual Top 100 Movers and Shakers and Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2015 Top 200.Tropical Smoothie Café is seeking qualified franchisees to expand throughout the United States in markets such as Atlanta,Houston, Dallas, Charlotte, Philadelphia and Columbus, Ohio, among others. For more information, visit www.TropicalSmoothieFranchise.com.
SOURCE Tropical Smoothie Cafe
319 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)