- Sub Headline: Leading Fast Casual Café Hosts Grand Opening Event In Kansas City Area on Dec. 11
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: December 14, 2015 9:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 14, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Tropical Smoothie Café, the leading fast casual café concept known for its better-for-you food and smoothies with a tropical twist, announced today its first restaurant in Kansas will celebrate its grand opening on Tuesday, Jan. 5 at 12850 W. 87th Street in Lenexa, a suburb of Kansas City. The new smoothie franchise is owned and operated by Scott and Missy Andersen. The restaurant’s grand opening will begin at 12 p.m. and include a ribbon-cutting ceremony, entertainment and local dignitaries, including Lenexa mayor Mike Boehm.
Scott Andersen, a Kansas City area resident for seven and a half years, first discovered Tropical Smoothie Café while working in Virginia. As a frequent business traveler, the smoothie franchise became a daily stop for him, because of the café’s fresh and healthier offerings in a quick-service setting. Years later, on a vacation in Florida, Scott introduced his family to Tropical Smoothie Café. That afternoon, Missy and Scott decided the company was one they wanted to align themselves with and share with their community in Kansas City.
“A lot of Midwestern families, including ours, can link their heritage to a family farm, so Tropical Smoothie Café’s dedication to fresh, quality ingredients really resonated with us,” said Scott Andersen, Kansas City Tropical Smoothie Café franchisee. “Kansas City area residents are in for a treat as we prepare to introduce them to the delicious menu items of Tropical Smoothie Café. Our family is looking forward to serving the Kansas City community for many years to come.”
Tropical Smoothie Café in Lenexa will be open Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.; and Sunday 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. For more information about the Lenexa café, visit the Tropical Smoothie Café Kansas City Facebook page or call (913) 967-5998.
This year, the food and smoothie franchise plans to exceed 475 restaurants nationwide. The brand currently has franchise opportunities across the U.S. in markets such as Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Atlanta and Charlotte, N.C., among others. By 2018, Tropical Smoothie Café plans to have 800 stores open across the U.S.
Tropical Smoothie Café is looking to add qualified franchisees to its growing brand. Candidates should have business experience; $100,000 in liquid assets and a minimum net worth of $300,000; and an initial investment of between $165,940 and $414,685. The better for you fast food franchise currently boasts an average unit volume (AUV) of more than $578,000 — the highest in the company’s 18-year history — with the top 50 percent reporting an AUV of $734,000. For more information about opening your own Tropical Smoothie Café franchise, please visit www.tropicalsmoothiefranchise.com.
About Tropical Smoothie Café
Founded in 1997, Tropical Smoothie Café is a fast-casual restaurant concept inspiring healthy lifestyles across the country, with over 445 locations nationwide. With snack and meal options for any time of day, Tropical Smoothie Café serves smoothies, salads, tacos, wraps, sandwiches, and flatbreads. The rapidly growing franchise has received numerous accolades including being ranked on Entrepreneur’s 2015 Franchise 500, 2015 Fast Casual Top 100 Movers and Shakers, Franchise Times’ Top 200+ and Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2015 Top 200. Tropical Smoothie Café is seeking qualified franchisees to expand throughout the United States in markets such as Southern California, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Atlanta and Charlotte, N.C.
SOURCE Tropical Smoothie Café
370 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)