- City: Cincinnati
- State: Ohio
- Franchise URL: http://www.TruBlueHouseCare.com
- Listed: March 4, 2016 5:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
CINCINNATI, OH (FranchisePOD.com) March 03, 2016 – Greg Platz, an experienced operations executive, has been promoted to the president of TruBlue Total House Care. He recently joined the TruBlue team as the Chief Operations Officer and the announcement that he would be leading the company was made Monday, Feb. 29.
TruBlue, a national franchise based in Cincinnati, specializes in providing handyman, maid and lawn services as well as emergency repairs. By having a single source like TruBlue handle these tasks, home and business owners can save time on property maintenance and spend more time doing the things they love. TruBlue Total House Care can also help seniors and families with minor home adjustments like installing ramps, swapping door handles and putting up handrails.
Platz is looking forward to using his experience and passion for franchising to grow the brand in the coming years.
“I’m very excited for the opportunity to lead the TruBlue team! I think the brand has unlimited possibility. I’m looking forward to working with our existing owners and engaging with entrepreneurs who are looking to start their own business. My goal is to make TruBlue a household name,” Platz said.
Prior to joining the TruBlue Total House Care team, Platz worked with the Fresh Coat Painters operations team, most recently as the Vice President of Operations. During his time with Fresh Coat, the brand grew by about 100 franchise units. In addition to his operations work, Platz also led in the creation and implementation of the company’s cloud-based quoting and marketing software.
TruBlue Total House Care is part of the Strategic Franchising Systems family, which also includes, Caring Transitions, Fresh Coat Painters, Pet Wants and The Growth Coach. Strategic Franchising Systems executive team member Chris Seman said he was pleased to promote Platz from TruBlue’s Chief Operating Officer to its President.
“For the seven years Greg was with Fresh Coat, he demonstrated both an ability to generate results and a commitment to driving revenue and profitability to his franchisees. In his brief time with TruBlue, Greg has continued to drive results. That has us all excited about the future of TruBlue and the potential for further development and continued growth,” Seman said.
To learn more about TruBlue Total House Care, find a provider near you or research franchise opportunities in your region, visit http://www.trubluehousecare.com/.
About TruBlue Total House Care
TruBlue Total House Care provides one convenient and affordable solution for all your house care needs – inside and out. TruBlue’s services include maid services, household repairs, yard work, emergency repairs and seasonal work, all handled by a personal House Care Manger. These affordable services are available year-round and customized to meet your needs and budget. TruBlue strives to provide affordable, worry-free living for seniors and hassle-free living for busy adults with the goal of eliminating the worries, hassles and headaches of home maintenance by providing full-service, trustworthy house care services to fit any budget.
SOURCE TruBlue Total House Care
TruBlue Total House Care
+1 (513) 489-2026
244 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At Annual NPOA Conference February 2-4 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (1 views)