- Sub Headline: Vegas-Based Fitness Franchise Announces Ownership of Aerial Exercise Model
- City: Las Vegas
- State: Nevada
- Franchise URL: http://www.trufusion.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 8:35 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAS VEGAS, Dec. 22, 2015 /FranchisePOD.com/ — TRUFUSION, the Las Vegas-based workout studio known for its unique variety of group classes and hot fusion workouts, has announced ownership of holistic aerial fitness system, Fly Gym. TRUFUSION will offer Fly Gym to its members at new locations as the brand expands nationwide.
Fly Gym Fitness Program is an innovative fusion of yoga, Pilates and cirque inspired movements. The workout method combines traditional elements of endurance, strength and power with the addition of flexibility, stability and release. Fly Gym Aerial Fitness uses an 11 piece set which includes fabric slings, daisy chains and carabiners that are hung from the ceiling. Pam Carter and Karen Andes originally came up with the concept in an effort to train first time students who wanted to build strength. Today, Fly Gym is used by individuals of all abilities to achieve optimal wellness in a creative way.
As a pioneer amongst fitness studios, TRUFUSION is a one-of-a-kind fitness concept that motivates each member to be the best version of themselves. Some of the fusion-based classes the studio offers include Kettlebell, Battle Ropes, Pilates, Barre and Yoga in heated rooms set at 104 degrees. As a rapidly growing franchise, TRUFUSION continues to expand its repertoire of innovative workouts by offering gravity-free training with Fly Gym.
“At TRUFUSION, we strive to satisfy our members by thinking outside-of-the-box and offering ground-breaking fitness classes,” said Jonathan Fornaci, President and COO of TRUFUSION. “We look forward to introducing the gravity-free training of Fly Gym to our community.”
For more information about TRUFUSION, visit www.trufusion.com, and for information on franchise opportunities, please visit www.trufusion.com/franchise.
Founded in 2013, TRUFUSION is a one-of-a-kind group fitness studio that offers over 200 unique fusion workout classes per week including Hot Pilates, Tru Kettlebell, Battle Ropes Express, Barefoot Bootcamp, Yinfused, and more. Placing an emphasis on inspiring a community setting in the studio, the popular Las Vegas-based franchise has developed a loyal fan base of locals that coin themselves members of the TruTribe. Offering several additional products and services including a full smoothie bar, healthy food items, and an original line of workout apparel, TRUFUSION is a one-stop shop for all things health and fitness.
221 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)