MEMPHIS, TENN. (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 07, 2015 – TruGreen is pleased to announce that it has been selected among Memphis’ Top Workplaces by the Commercial Appeal for the second year in a row. The Top Workplaces are determined solely on associate feedback from a survey conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, LLP, a leading research firm on organizational health and employee engagement.
Across the company, from its corporate headquarters location in Memphis to all TruGreen branch and field locations, associates at all levels continue to work together to build a strong company culture that celebrates its associates and customers.
“We are honored to receive the Top Workplaces award for the second year in a row. It means that our employees are proud of the work atmosphere and culture we have worked hard to create,” said David Alexander, TruGreen President and CEO. “We’ve continued to experience growth in our second year as a standalone company and our people are the key to our success.”
The Commercial Appeal published the complete list of Top Workplaces on December 6. For more information about the Top Workplaces lists and WorkplaceDynamics, please visit http://www.topworkplaces.com and http://www.workplacedynamics.com.
Memphis, Tenn.-based TruGreen is the nation’s largest lawn care company, serving more than 1.9 million residential and commercial customers across the United States with lawn, tree and shrub care. TruGreen believes more life should be lived outside and is committed to providing a beautiful lawn to serve as the foundation for outside experiences and lifelong memories. As the leader in the professional lawn care industry, TruGreen helps define responsible lawn care practices, conducts industry-leading education and training for our people, pioneers new application technologies and educates our customers on proper mowing and wise-use watering techniques. Today, there are approximately 210 TruGreen lawn care branches in the United States and Canada, plus about 35 franchise locations. Go to http://www.TruGreen.com or http://www.facebook.com/TruGreen for more information about TruGreen.
About Workplace Dynamics
WorkplaceDynamics conducts regional Top Workplaces programs with 40 major publishing partners across the United States. Over the past year, more than 5,000 organizations and one in every 88 employees in the U.S. have turned to WorkplaceDynamics to better understand what’s on the minds of their employees. Through its workplace improvement offerings, WorkplaceDynamics provides solutions, training and tools to help clients improve their workplace.
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)