- Sub Headline: Tulsa just got doubly sweet!
- Franchise URL: http://www.NestleCafe.com
- Listed: April 26, 2016 1:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 26, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // TULSA, OK – Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® recently opened its second area location, at 9717 E. 81st Street – at the intersection of 81st and Mingo – in Tulsa.
The café features freshly baked cookies, cookie cakes, hand-decorated brownies, smoothies, savory items and Nescafe® Milano Coffee.
The bakery café is owned and operated by franchisee Masood Kasim, who also owns Tulsa’s original Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip. The new café features a hip, modern design that highlights the scope of delicious products offered. Free Wi-Fi is available to the guests for their enjoyment.
“I’ve wanted to open a second café in Tulsa for some time, and I’m so pleased to finally do so,” said Kasim. “I invite everyone from the local area to come by and see our beautiful new café. We’ll be waiting with great coffee, freshly baked cookies and a warm, welcoming environment.”
Tulsa’s second Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is also the 2nd in Oklahoma and the 154th system-wide. The café is open daily from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
For information about Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, visit NestleCafe.com, Facebook and Twitter and check us out on Yelp.
About Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip is a premiere dessert and bakery café offering customers an unrivaled experience through the use of fine ingredients, indulgent creations, distinct flavor profiles, and the rich tradition of the very best Nestlé® brands. Crest Foods Inc., franchisor of Nestlé Toll House Café by Chip, based in Richardson, Texas, is a premiere restaurant franchisor company. The company currently franchises more than 150 bakery cafés in the United States, Canada and the Middle East. The versatile concept has kiosk, in-line mall and street café locations. The first café opened in 2000. Nestlé® Toll House Café by Chip® has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine’s “Franchise 500” for the last nine consecutive years through 2015. For more information please visit nestlecafe.com.
Nestle®, Toll House®, Nescafe®, Milano® and associated logos and designs, are trademarks of Societe des Produits Nestle S.A., and used by Crest Foods, Inc. with permission.
SOURCE Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip®
Founder & Principal
364 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)