- Sub Headline: Expansion of Private, In-Home Tutoring Franchise Contributing to $6 Billion Industry in Australia
- City: Sydney
- Country: Australia
- Franchise URL: http://www.tutordoctor.com.au
- Listed: February 3, 2016 8:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016- SYDNEY–(FranchisePOD.com)–With school set to begin at the end of January, many students will start finding themselves struggling to keep up with their academic workload, leaving parents in desperate need for a solution. They’re not alone, as the demand has created a $6 billion private tutor industry in Australia, which is contributing to projections of the global private tutoring sector surpassing $123 billion by 2020.
Tutor Doctor has been helping meet demand for private, in-home tutoring in Australia since 2014 by utilising a holistic approach to the needs of students and parents seeking alleviation of academic stress or enrichment.
With three franchises serving territories in Melbourne and Sydney, Tutor Doctor is providing one-on-one help to primary school students who need help with maths, along with HSC students who seek assistance with essay writing. Because the private tutoring industry in Australia is growing at a rapid pace, individuals from all walks of life – graduate students, teachers seeking part-time work and the elderly – want to share in educating Australia’s students by becoming a tutor. However, Tutor Doctor can also help adult learners still hungry to increase their understanding of subjects required for work or lessons skimped on in school.
“Since opening our first Australia franchise last year, families have embraced the personalised, private, in-home tutoring service model that we offer,” said Frank Milner, President of Tutor Doctor. “Our franchisees have been enrolling students consistently, and matching them up with specialised tutors to keep up with their individualised needs.”
About Tutor Doctor
With nearly 450 territories in 15 countries, Tutor Doctor was named the No. 1 In-Home Tutoring Franchise by Entrepreneur.com in 2015. Founded as an alternative to the “one-to-many” teaching model most extra-curricular learning centers offer, Tutor Doctor provides a personalised one-to-one, in-home tutoring service to students of all ages. Now with offices internationally, the Tutor Doctor vision is becoming a reality, positively impacting students and their families worldwide. With the belief that all students can achieve academic success through academic foundation building and discipline, Tutor Doctor continues to lead the private tutoring industry. For more information, please visit www.tutordoctor.com.au. To find out about franchise opportunities, please visit, www.tutordoctoropportunity.com.
Fishman Public Relations
J.T. Morand, 847-945-1300
153 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)