June 27, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) PLYMOUTH, Mich. – Twelve Allegra Marketing, Print, Mail franchise locations are ranked in the Top 100 quick/small commercial printing companies based on 2015 sales, as published in Printing News magazine’s 2016 Top 100 list.
“Allegra owners are dedicated to their customers’ success, providing the right mix of print and marketing solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses and nonprofits get the most for their marketing dollars,” said Kevin Cushing, President, Alliance Franchise Brands Marketing & Print Division. “We are proud to recognize these 12 businesses in our network, as well as the nearly 200 other Allegra centers that are focused on delivering results for customers across North America.”
Allegra owners ranking among the Top 100 are:
- Joseph Haddad, Allegra, Plymouth, Mich. (No. 6)
- Denise Spalding, Jennifer Eberle and Gary Owen, Allegra, Louisville, Ky. (No. 15)
- David Kovacs, Allegra, Princeton, N.J. (No. 21)
- Dave Campbell, Allegra Asheville, Brevard and Hendersonville, N.C. (37)
- John Flynn, Allegra, Dulles, Va. (No. 41)
- Therese and Pat Mahoney, Kelly Parkinson and Joe DiMauro, Allegra, Saline, Mich. (No. 63)
- Lisa and Darwin Buehler, Allegra, Little Rock, Ark. (No. 64)
- Cheryl and Bruce Van Kerckhove, Eric Van Kerckhove and Benjamin Van Kerckhove, Allegra, Cedar Rapids, Iowa (No. 70)
- Petra and Chuck McCann, Allegra, San Antonio, Texas (No. 71)
- Walt McGinn, Simon Wood and Catharine Franchuk, Allegra, Ottawa, Ontario (No. 78)
- Jonette and Kyle Spencer, Allegra, Helena, Mont. (No. 90)
- Michael Grant, Allegra, Vancouver, BC (No. 92)
The list also includes subsets of top performers in sales growth percentage, sales per shop and sales per employee. Allegra Princeton ranks second for highest sales growth percentage, ninth in sales per employee and twelfth in sales per shop. Allegra Louisville ranks eighth in sales per shop.
Allegra locations throughout North America are full-service marketing communications providers offering marketing consultation, copywriting and graphic design services, advanced printing technologies including full-color printing, digital color signs, posters and banners, complete finishing services, mailing services, variable data capabilities, promotional products and print management solutions. Allegra centers can also help businesses with web, SEO, PPC, web to print and more. For more information or to find a local Allegra, visit www.allegramarketingprint.com.
Allegra members are backed by more than 40 years of franchising and industry experience. The power of the network lies in franchise leadership’s commitment to technological advancements that deliver operational efficiencies and a competitive advantage; strong vendor relationships; and dozens of proven support programs and tools to drive profitability. Average 2015 sales for Allegra centers were $1.06 million, with the top 50% realizing a sales average of more than $1.69 million. To learn more about franchise opportunities, visit www.allegrafranchise.com.
About Alliance Franchise Brands LLC (Parent company of Allegra Network LLC)
Alliance Franchise Brands is one of the world’s largest business-to-business franchises, serving the multi-billion dollar market for marketing, print, sign and graphic communication services. Nearly 600 franchise members in North America and the United Kingdom provide businesses and organizations with a one-stop resource for technologically advanced and strategically sound solutions for their graphic communication needs. Its Marketing & Print Division includes the Allegra, American Speedy Printing, Insty-Prints, Speedy Printing and Zippy Print brands. Its Sign & Graphics division includes the Signs Now, Signs By Tomorrow and Image360 brands. Its Corporate Operations Division includes Allegra locations in Plymouth, Clawson and Troy, Mich., and Windsor, Ont. Corporate-owned Image360 centers are located in Columbia and Middle River, Md.; Plymouth, Mich., and Windsor, Ont. For more information, visit www.alliancefranchisebrands.com.
SOURCE Alliance Franchise Brands LLC
Alliance Franchise Brands
527 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)