- Sub Headline: U.S. Military and Veterans Invited to Dine-in on November 11
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 20, 2015 4:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Nov. 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Twin Peaks, the ultimate sports lodge known for its great food, 29-degree beer and premium sports-watching environment, will honor military men and women this Veterans Day, November 11, with a free meal. The offer will be available to all military, including active duty, DOD, reserves, guard, retirees and veterans, during lunch and dinner with a valid military ID.
“We’re proud to honor the brave men and women who have and continue to protect our country with a free meal on Veterans Day,” said Starlette Johnson, Twin Peaks, CEO. “This is a small token of our appreciation for all they do and the sacrifices they have made.”
Guests are invited to order from a special Veterans Day Menu that includes a selection of Twin Peaks’ signature menu items: Cheeseburger, Chicken Tender Basket, Blackened Chicken Quesadillas, Philly Cheesesteak and Blackened Fish Tacos.
Twin Peaks currently has 72 locations across 23 states. More information on Twin Peaks, including locations and franchise information is available at www.TwinPeaksRestaurant.com.
About Twin Peaks
Founded in 2005 in the Dallas suburb of Lewisville by successful restaurant veterans Randy DeWitt and Scott Gordon, Twin Peaks is the premiere sports viewing atmosphere featuring made-from-scratch food, the coldest beer in the business, friendly servers and the latest in high-definition video televisions. Twin Peaks was recently named “America’s Fastest Growing Restaurant Chain” by Bloomberg Businessweek. The national chain currently has 72 locations throughout 23 states. For more information, including locations and franchise information, visit www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com.
SOURCE Twin Peaks
151 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)