- Sub Headline: U.S. Military and Veterans Invited to Dine-in on November 11
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 20, 2015 4:51 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Nov. 10, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Twin Peaks, the ultimate sports lodge known for its great food, 29-degree beer and premium sports-watching environment, will honor military men and women this Veterans Day, November 11, with a free meal. The offer will be available to all military, including active duty, DOD, reserves, guard, retirees and veterans, during lunch and dinner with a valid military ID.
“We’re proud to honor the brave men and women who have and continue to protect our country with a free meal on Veterans Day,” said Starlette Johnson, Twin Peaks, CEO. “This is a small token of our appreciation for all they do and the sacrifices they have made.”
Guests are invited to order from a special Veterans Day Menu that includes a selection of Twin Peaks’ signature menu items: Cheeseburger, Chicken Tender Basket, Blackened Chicken Quesadillas, Philly Cheesesteak and Blackened Fish Tacos.
Twin Peaks currently has 72 locations across 23 states. More information on Twin Peaks, including locations and franchise information is available at www.TwinPeaksRestaurant.com.
About Twin Peaks
Founded in 2005 in the Dallas suburb of Lewisville by successful restaurant veterans Randy DeWitt and Scott Gordon, Twin Peaks is the premiere sports viewing atmosphere featuring made-from-scratch food, the coldest beer in the business, friendly servers and the latest in high-definition video televisions. Twin Peaks was recently named “America’s Fastest Growing Restaurant Chain” by Bloomberg Businessweek. The national chain currently has 72 locations throughout 23 states. For more information, including locations and franchise information, visit www.twinpeaksrestaurant.com.
SOURCE Twin Peaks
171 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)