- Sub Headline: Pet Wants Olathe is a franchise of the Pet Wants Franchising Systems and the mobile service delivers to Olathe and Johnson County as well as the surrounding areas.
- Franchise URL: http://www.PetWants.com
- Listed: May 22, 2016 7:12 am
- Expires: 55 days, 17 hours
OLATHE, KS (FranchisePOD.com) MAY 19, 2016 – Debbie Smith and Shari Klohr are excited to announce that they’ve opened a new, mobile business dedicated to delivering fresh and healthy pet food to homes in Olathe and Johnson County – Pet Wants Olathe.
Pet Wants’ carefully developed proprietary pet food is slow-cooked with fresh, all-natural ingredients. The company’s distributor makes the dog and cat food in small batches once per month so every kibble is guaranteed to be fresh and packed with nutrition. Pet Wants Olathe is a franchise of the Pet Wants Franchising Systems and the mobile service delivers to Olathe and Johnson County as well as the surrounding areas.
“We’re two mothers no longer inspired by the corporate world but passionately devoted to our families, including our pets. We decided to open Pet Wants Olathe so we could own a business doing something we love and working with animals while giving us the flexibility to be involved with our families,” Debbie said.
“We want to show you the Pet Wants difference and bring our food FRESH to your door through convenient mobile delivery. Pet Wants Olathe takes the hassle out of running to the pet store or adding more errands by crossing the pet store off your list – it’s as simple as telling us what you need and when you need it,” Shari added.
In addition to being made fresh monthly, Pet Wants only sources the best salmon, chicken, lamb, brown rice and other ingredients available. There’s no sugar added, no fillers and no animal by-products. And, since Pet Wants never uses corn, wheat, soy or dyes, the food is a great fit for pets with allergies.
The Smiths have a Rhodesian ridgeback mix rescue. The Klohr family has three rescue pets – a beagle mix, a chocolate lab mix and a black cat. Shari and Debbie, who are both long-time residents of the Kansas City area, are active with their children’s schools and Shari has volunteered at Paws for Freedom events and completed Dogs 101 and Cats 101 training at the Great Plains Animal Shelter.
“We want to give our kids the very best – whether they have two or four legs – and we’re concerned about what they’re eating. I wouldn’t want to feed my kids something icky that’s been sitting on a shelf for months or longer and packed with fillers, so why would I want to offer that to my dog? Pet Wants is fresh, healthy food your pets will love that can help them live longer, better lives,” Debbie said. “Let us send you a sample and show you the difference.”
Pet Wants originally launched in Cincinnati in 2010. Owned by Michele Hobbs, the business was built to provide proprietary crafted, fresh, slow-cooked, all-natural pet food delivered to customers through a retail store and a convenient home-delivery service. Hobbs, now the company founder, turned the business into a franchise in 2015 with the help of Franchise Funding Group, an investment and franchise-development company designed to help entrepreneurs scale their companies nationally as franchise systems.
To order Pet Wants food for your favorite companion or to learn about the company, call (913)274-9071, email DSmith(at)PetWants(dot)com or SKlohr(at)PetWants(dot)com, or visit http://www.PetWantsOlathe.com.
About Pet Wants: Pet Wants was started by Michele Hobbs out of love for her pets and frustration. Veterinarians were unable to help relieve her dog’s painful skin allergies. After doing much research, Michele discovered the national dog food brand she trusted was not fresh, not all natural, and lacked sufficient nutrition…and when pet food sits in warehouses and store shelves for months and months… it loses even more nutritional value. She was committed to developing a better solution for all dogs and cats. Their food is exclusively crafted… fresh, healthy, slow-cooked and all natural with no sugar added, no fillers and no animal by-products. They source only the best salmon, chicken, lamb, brown rice, and other ingredients. Fresh ingredients make for better food… and better health for pets. And since they never use corn, wheat, soy or dyes, the common pet health problems associated with these ingredients are no longer worries. Their fresh food is conveniently delivered to the customer within weeks of production, not months. Roughly half of Pet Wants products are sold through their store and half through their convenient, home-delivery program. You can learn more at http://www.PetWants.com.
438 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (27 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (3 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (3 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- Comedy Powerhouse SMOSH Surprise Two Young Fans At Pizzarev In The Latest Prank It Fwd™ Series (2 views)