- Sub Headline: Growing Demand for Residential Cleaning Services Helps Fuel Franchise's Growth
- City: Birmingham
- State: Alabama
- Franchise URL: http://www.twomaidsfranchise.com
- Listed: March 15, 2016 10:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
BIRMINGHAM, AL – (FranchisePOD.com) – Mar 14, 2016 – Two Maids & A Mop™ is the fastest-growing cleaning franchise in America for three years running, according to Inc. Magazine. Two Maids & A Mop has a three-year growth rate of 571 percent, with annual revenue of nearly $5 million — propelled by its unique and scalable franchise model and backed by more than a decade of direct operating experience. The cleaning franchise has plans for growth, with particular emphasis on expansion opportunities in Florida, which is home of the first Two Maids & A Mop location that opened in 2003 in Pensacola.
Two Maids & A Mop is a profitable and easily scalable business with growing demand — hiring a cleaning service is becoming more mainstream as busy people look for ways to prioritize family time. Eighty percent of two-income households use a cleaning service at least once per year, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Labor Statistics.
“Our tagline is ‘A Maid Service Worth Talking About,’ and we are excited about our plans for growth and expansion beyond our current 24 locations across eight states,” said Two Maids & A Mop CEO Ron Holt. “We are particularly focused on expansion in Florida and North Carolina.”
Florida is a familiar home base for Two Maids & A Mop; the service has established brand recognition in several cities in the Sunshine State. Not only did the first Two Maids & A Mop businesses open in Pensacola, the brand opened its first franchise in Tampa. There still is ample room for growth in Florida, the fourth-most-populous state in the U.S.
With a population exceeding 20 million, Florida is an attractive state for middle-income families, many of whom are open to the idea of hiring a residential cleaning service. Today the average Two Maids & A Mop client is 30 to 40 years old, and the average house size is 2,000-3,000 square feet. According to Forbes, Florida is expected to have the nation’s third best job growth rate in the next five years, and the same publication predicts that the population of Florida will benefit from having the fourth largest overall income growth rate for the same timeframe. With a booming tourist industry and an environment that fosters small business growth, Florida will be a great place to do business for years to come.
Two Maids & A Mop credits its growth to its innovative sales and marketing process that generates a large number of qualified leads. Best of all, the company offers a unique compensation plan, The Pay for Performance Plan, that serves as a tremendous employee motivational tool and an equally effective sales tool. Each customer provides a 1-10 numerical rating on their house cleaning, and the number directly determines an employee’s total compensation.
“I would absolutely recommend a Two Maids & A Mop franchise to anyone who believes that helping others can truly create a successful business,” says Washington, D.C., franchise owner LA Martin. “Don’t wait! This is an exciting time to become a Two Maids & A Mop franchise owner. Making the decision to open a franchise allows you to create your own success from a model that’s already been proven to work. It’s so much easier to open a franchised business rather than trying to reinvent a new wheel.”
About Two Maids & A Mop
For in-depth details about Two Maids & A Mop franchise opportunities, visit twomaidsfranchises.com or call 1-866-695-3984.
SOURCE Two Maids & A Mop
Dr. Jaime Kulaga, PhD, LMHC, CPC
Certified Professional Coach
172 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)