- Sub Headline: Premier Moving Services Company Announces New Value Flex Pilot in Cincinnati, Orlando and Atlanta
- Franchise URL: http://www.twomenandatruck.com
- Listed: June 15, 2016 8:09 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
LANSING, Mich. (FranchisePOD.com) June 14, 2016 – Since its inception in 1985, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, the franchising world’s premier moving services company, has emerged as a leader in the industry thanks to its unparalleled customer service. Now, with nearly six million moves under its belt nationwide, and a 96% customer referral rate, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is proud to announce the expansion of its trusted service by offering an additional long-distance move solution.
“Over its 30 year history, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has grown significantly in the in-state moving sector, and we wanted to bring that same expertise to customers looking to move 500 miles or more,” said Jon Nobis, Chief Operating Officer for TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®. “Ultimately, what we knew for certain was that we are very good at professional loading and unloading, taking care of our customers and their belongings and reducing stress. We realized it was time to expand that same exceptional service to a long-distance platform. Previously, we had been priced out of several long-distance moves as certain customers were not in need of our high valued expedited service. Our new solution not only makes these moves more affordable for everyone involved, but customers also get the quality-assurance they’ve come to expect from TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® across extended distances.”
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®’s value and flexibility service — officially called Value Flex – is the missing piece to the company’s current long-distance offerings. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has always offered an expedited move service, which transports a customer’s belongings directly to their new residence. As a cost-saving solution for customers, the Value Flex service will offer a reduced price on long-distance moves by efficiently planning move logistics. A Value Flex move utilizes the service of a dedicated long-haul carrier to transport the container to another TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchise near the customer’s final destination. From there, that local TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® team will make the delivery to the customer’s new location.
But what really sets TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®’s new Value Flex service apart, in addition to its technique, is the traditional commitment to customer service and providing customers with another option to fit their moving needs. After nearly a year of research, Nobis explained the brand invested in a customized moving container that had the ability to disconnect from the truck itself. This would enable long-distance drivers to carry the sturdy, 16-foot container — which was designed so it won’t tilt load to ensure all belongings stay intact — across the country. Each container is secure throughout the duration of the move, and also comes equipped with GPS so TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® can easily track the status of a customer’s move at any time.
For the initial pilot, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® recently introduced the Value Flex program to Cincinnati, Atlanta and Orlando — three cities where the brand sees plenty of untapped potential for long-distance moves. When a customer moves from Cincinnati to Orlando, for example, the Cincinnati franchise would load the container and ship it out with a trusted carrier. Then, the Orlando-based franchise would take care of the final unloading process. Nobis says it’s ultimately a partnership between our trusted and proven franchisees who share in the company’s commitment to customer service.
Following the pilot, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® plans to make Value Flex a staple in its national system. With more than 330 locations throughout the U.S., the company operates a total of 2,500 trucks and continues to expand at a rapid pace. During the first quarter of 2016 alone, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® disclosed a 7.64 percent year-over-year increase in revenue. Now, by introducing enhanced services to its growing fleet, the brand has high expectations in the years to come.
“This will ultimately allow us to be more effective and efficient and add on to the current proven service model. It’ll improve upon what’s already in place, kick up efficiency and incorporate enhanced technology to make long-distance moves smoother than ever before. We’re looking forward to rolling out Value Flex in markets across the country,” Nobis said. “Customers now have another option when they choose our services, making TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® more accessible than ever before.”
ABOUT TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the largest franchised moving company both in the United States and internationally. Currently there are 330 national locations and 2,534 trucks operating in the U.S.; in total, the company operates more than 350 locations and 2,600 trucks. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has performed more than 5.5 million moves since its inception in 1985. The company has seen consistent monthly growth dating back to December 2009 and more than 57 consecutive months of record growth. Each location is independently owned and operated. For franchising opportunities, visit franchise.twomenandatruck.com.
No Limit Agency
SOURCE TWO MEN AND A TRUCK
633 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Nekter Juice Bar Wins Prestigious Hot Concepts Award From Nation’s Restaurant News (1 views)