- Sub Headline: With one-third of franchisees starting as movers or drivers, company aims to hire 1,000 people and create franchisees of tomorrow.
- City: Lansing
- State: Michigan
- Franchise URL: http://www.twomenandatruck.com
- Listed: March 1, 2016 3:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
LANSING, Mich. – March 1, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – When it comes to Moving People Forward®, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® takes its core purpose seriously. From movers and drivers to marketing specialists and general managers, the industry’s fastest-growing moving services franchise is dedicated to providing hardworking employees with a rewarding career path that offers plenty of room to grow – just ask the 75 percent of management staff that started out in entry-level positions. Now, as TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® enters its fourth annual Career Move Month campaign, thousands of people will have a chance to become a part of the company employing “Movers Who Care®.”
Career Move Month is an initiative dedicated to recruiting new hires to join the rapidly expanding brand. In 2015 alone, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® had more than 1,200 new hires emerge from the celebrated month and a total of 8,919 hires throughout the year. Demonstrating growing success of the nationally recognized moving company, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has announced this year, it hopes to hire at least 1,000 applicants from the March Career Move Month initiative.
“Career Move Month is an essential endeavor for TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® to extend opportunities to potential hires and encourage them to join a company focused as heavily on the satisfaction of its customers as it is of its employees’ success,” said Randy Shacka, president of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®. “We’re eager to continue growing our successful team, responsible for all of our accomplishments for the past 30 years.”
Looking to expand overall staff throughout its franchises across the country as well as corporate office located in Lansing, Mich., TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is hiring in all departments, including movers, drivers, marketing specialists and management-level staff. Career Move Month also honors the moving franchise’s focus on providing employees with not just a job, but a lasting and meaningful career. Hiring from within is an initiative that’s championed by TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, and the brand encourages upward mobility amongst all of its employees.
“A big factor in our brand’s success and consistent growth is the commitment we have to all levels of staff, giving them the tools to succeed and move up within our brand,” said Jeff Wesley, CEO of TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®. “Our president, Randy Shacka, even started out as an intern in the corporate office, showcasing just one of our special stories of Moving People Forward®. We understand our people are a vital part of our brand, and we’re better able to serve our customers because of the talents they bring to the table. That’s why we’re committing an entire month to the growth of the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® team and to further add to our talent pool that will help mold the franchisees of tomorrow.”
In line with this successful annual program, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® also introduced Mary Ellen’s Moving People Forward® Scholarship program in 2015, named after the company Founder Mary Ellen Sheets. This initiative was created to show system managers the ropes through various training opportunities and eventually molding them into successful franchisees themselves. The entire executive team at TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® believes in grooming employees to become franchisees by giving them the right tools and mentorship. This scholarship’s inaugural winner Randi Bloodworth was awarded a franchise inPearland, Texas, in partnership with existing franchisees Jeff Knowles and Ryan Knowles. Scholarship runner-up Michael Sham is also partnering with his current franchisee Jeff Taylor to become a franchisee himself.
“Everyone deserves a fulfilling career where they can grow and make a difference in their community,” Wesley said. “We want to foster that opportunity by providing new job options for long-term careers at every level of our organization. We are so much more than a moving company. We’re in this business to change people’s lives.”
To inquire about franchising, visit twomenandatruckfranchising.com
To inquire about career opportunities, visit careers.twomenandatruck.com
About TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the largest franchised moving company both in the United States and internationally. Currently there are 330 national locations and 2,534 trucks operating in the U.S.; in total, the company operates more than 350 locations and 2,600 trucks. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has performed more than 5.5 million moves since its inception in 1985. The company has seen consistent monthly growth dating back to December 2009 and more than 57 consecutive months of record growth. Each location is independently owned and operated. For franchising opportunities, visit https://franchise.twomenandatruck.com/.
SOURCE Two Men And A Truck
No Limit Agency
360 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)