- Sub Headline: Silent Auction & Raffle Aids Moms in Crisis on Mother’s Day. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is helping to spoil less-fortunate mothers on this Mother’s Day through their annual charity.
- Franchise URL: http://www.twomenandatruck.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 8:57 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Sacramento, CA, March 30, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is hosting a Grand Opening for their new office and warehouse at 8440 Elder Creek Road! Their new location includes 14 offices and a training room attached to a 15,000 sq ft warehouse! This great location also allows the trucks to be stored at the same location instead of a secondary yard.
There will be a Ribbon Cutting with Sacramento Metro Chamber & Power Inn Alliance and a Silent Auction & Raffle to benefit WEAVE in TWO MEN AND A TRUCK’s® Movers for Moms® 2016 campaign! Movers for Moms® is an annual charity event hosted by TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®, collecting new and gently used items as gifts for mothers in need on Mother’s Day.
Notable individuals attending include Mayoral candidate Angelique Ashby, District 6 Representative Dr. Richard Pan, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® International CEO Jeff Wesley, CEO of WEAVE Beth Hassett, and more.
“We are excited to be working again with Two Men and a Truck on their annual Movers for Moms program. All the donations that they collect in just a short couple of weeks support survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and human trafficking throughout the entire year,” Beth Hassett, Executive Director, WEAVE.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchisees across the country donate to various charities of their choice and support their communities in a number of ways. The St. Louis, Mo., franchise is one great shining example. In 2014, they won the Humanitarian Award, which is given to one franchise in the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® system who performs the highest number of charity hours throughout the year.
For more information, call the TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® home office at (517) 394-7210 or read more about TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® community service.
About TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® is the largest franchised moving company both in the United States and internationally. Currently there are more than 319 national locations and 2,300 trucks operating in the U.S.; in total, the company operates 3340 locations and 2,600 trucks. TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has performed more than 5.5 million moves since its inception in 1985. The company has seen consistent monthly growth dating back to December 2009 and more than 53 consecutive months of record growth. Each location is independently owned and operated. For franchising opportunities, visit www.franchise.twomenandatruck.com.
For more information, call the (Sacramento) TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® at (916) 852-7411 or visit twomenandatruck.com.
SOURCE TWO MEN AND A TRUCK®
Two Men and a Truck Sacramento
588 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (1 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (2 views)
- Chad Gurley – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Reports Strong Q3 Growth With Signing Of 22 New Franchise Agreements Primarily In Western U.S. (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)