- City: Santa Ana
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.UFCGym.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 4:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Santa Ana, CA – UFC Gym® announced its partnership with UFC® Bantamweight contender Urijah Faber to open a new gym in Rocklin. Faber, the former WEC featherweight champion, has partnered with fitness veteran Mark Polli and Mark Mastrov, New Evolution Ventures co-founder and part of the ownership group of the Sacramento Kings, on the location slated to open this spring. Special pre-opening rates are now available for interested applicants who enroll at 6684 Lonetree Boulevard, Rocklin, California.
“We are so excited to partner with an athlete like Urijah Faber,” said Polli. “Even though Urijah has become an international UFC star, he has not lost his humble roots and he wanted to make sure his first UFC Gym was located in the area where he grew up.”
The 10,000 square-foot facility will feature a 24-foot Octagon®, top-of-the-line strength training and cardio machines, battle ropes, agility ladders, bag room, Brazilian jiu-jitsu studio and other functional training equipment for dynamic workouts.
“As a native of Sacramento, it means so much to me to be able to bring a UFC Gym to Rocklin and the Sacramento market,” Faber said. “The UFC Gym brand represents the ultimate in fitness where members transform their lives by combining the best of traditional fitness with the innovation of how the world’s best athletes train.”
About UFC Gym
Since debuting in 2009, UFC Gym has opened more than 135 locations throughout the United States, Australia and Canada. The fitness franchise has continued to grow at a rapid pace with more than 50 locations opening in the past two years and over 30 gyms expected to open in the next year.
Offering a full-range of functional fitness classes, group and private MMA training, group fitness, personal and group dynamic performance-based training, plus MMA youth programming, UFC Gym creates training programs to fit all ages and fitness levels. UFC Gym programming has been developed through exclusive access to the training regimens of internationally-acclaimed UFC athletes, providing members with everything they need for the entire family to move, get fit and live a healthy life.
In addition to the corporate owned signature clubs, UFC Gym also offers the unique opportunity to own and operate a UFC Gym franchise domestically and internationally. For franchise information, visit www.ufcgym.com/franchising.
For more information about UFC Gym, please visit http://www.ufcgym.com. Like us at https//www.facebook.com/UFCGym or follow us at https://twitter.com/ufcgym or subscribe at www.youtube.com/UFCgym.
SOURCE UFC Gym
150Pr (formerly DFPR)
211 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)