- City: Santa Ana
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.UFCGym.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 4:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Santa Ana, CA – UFC Gym® announced its partnership with UFC® Bantamweight contender Urijah Faber to open a new gym in Rocklin. Faber, the former WEC featherweight champion, has partnered with fitness veteran Mark Polli and Mark Mastrov, New Evolution Ventures co-founder and part of the ownership group of the Sacramento Kings, on the location slated to open this spring. Special pre-opening rates are now available for interested applicants who enroll at 6684 Lonetree Boulevard, Rocklin, California.
“We are so excited to partner with an athlete like Urijah Faber,” said Polli. “Even though Urijah has become an international UFC star, he has not lost his humble roots and he wanted to make sure his first UFC Gym was located in the area where he grew up.”
The 10,000 square-foot facility will feature a 24-foot Octagon®, top-of-the-line strength training and cardio machines, battle ropes, agility ladders, bag room, Brazilian jiu-jitsu studio and other functional training equipment for dynamic workouts.
“As a native of Sacramento, it means so much to me to be able to bring a UFC Gym to Rocklin and the Sacramento market,” Faber said. “The UFC Gym brand represents the ultimate in fitness where members transform their lives by combining the best of traditional fitness with the innovation of how the world’s best athletes train.”
About UFC Gym
Since debuting in 2009, UFC Gym has opened more than 135 locations throughout the United States, Australia and Canada. The fitness franchise has continued to grow at a rapid pace with more than 50 locations opening in the past two years and over 30 gyms expected to open in the next year.
Offering a full-range of functional fitness classes, group and private MMA training, group fitness, personal and group dynamic performance-based training, plus MMA youth programming, UFC Gym creates training programs to fit all ages and fitness levels. UFC Gym programming has been developed through exclusive access to the training regimens of internationally-acclaimed UFC athletes, providing members with everything they need for the entire family to move, get fit and live a healthy life.
In addition to the corporate owned signature clubs, UFC Gym also offers the unique opportunity to own and operate a UFC Gym franchise domestically and internationally. For franchise information, visit www.ufcgym.com/franchising.
For more information about UFC Gym, please visit http://www.ufcgym.com. Like us at https//www.facebook.com/UFCGym or follow us at https://twitter.com/ufcgym or subscribe at www.youtube.com/UFCgym.
SOURCE UFC Gym
150Pr (formerly DFPR)
271 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)