- Franchise URL: http://www.UFCGym.com
- Listed: June 7, 2016 11:43 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 07, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) North Brunswick, New Jersey – Former UFC® lightweight champion and current featherweight contender Frankie Edgar has teamed up with UFC Gym® to open a new signature Gym in North Brunswick on Saturday, June 11. Located at 1846 US Hwy 1, the 25,000 square-foot facility will be the largest UFC Gym in New Jersey.
A native of Toms River, Edgar is one of the most decorated athletes in UFC history and currently competes as the no. 2 ranked contender in the featherweight division. In July, Edgar will be fighting Jose Aldo for the Featherweight Championship.
“I’m excited to be able to bring UFC-style training to my home state in the form of our UFC Gym,” said Edgar. “UFC has been a big part of my life for more than a decade and having the opportunity to share my dedication to fitness and training with my community has been a lifelong dream.”
Highlighted by a 30-foot Octagon®, members of this top-of-the-line signature Gym will have access to strength training and cardio machines, battle ropes, agility ladders, bag room, a Brazilian jiu-jitsu studio, large group fitness rooms and other functional training equipment for dynamic workouts. The Gym’s explosive workout environment uses cutting-edge training techniques inspired by UFC athletes and provides members with everything needed for the entire family to sweat, move, live and Train Different®.
The Grand Opening celebration, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., will feature appearances by UFC athletes, several of which will lead free classes and seminars. UFC athletes scheduled to appear:
- Frankie Edgar – UFC Featherweight and former Lightweight Champion
- Matt Hughes – Two-time UFC Welterweight Champion and UFC Hall of Famer
- Eddie Alvarez – UFC Lightweight
- Edson Barboza – UFC Lightweight
- Renzo Gracie – Former UFC Athlete and world famous Jiu-Jitsu coach
- Rafael Natal – UFC Middleweight
Opening Day Schedule Of Events:
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Grand Opening Daily Ultimate Training (DUT®)
- 9:00 – 10:00 a.m. Youth Wrestling Seminar
- 10:00 – 11 a.m. MMA Striking Seminar with Frankie Edgar
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. Ultimate Class Demonstrations
- 11:30 – 12:30 p.m. MMA Grappling Seminar with Matt Hughes
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. UFC Athlete Meet & Greet
- 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Adult BJJ Seminar with Rafael Natal
A team of elite Personal Coaches helps members achieve indisputable results through individual and group training. The new location features a UFC Gym retail store, UFC Gym Kids’ fitness classes, Kid Club offering childcare, full amenity locker rooms with dry saunas, Arm Bar Café and towel service. June 11th will be the final day to take advantage of pre-opening reduced joining fees.
About UFC Gym
Since debuting in 2009, UFC Gym has opened more than 135 locations throughout the United States, Australia and Canada. The fitness franchise has continued to grow at a rapid pace with more than 50 locations opening in the past two years and over 30 Gyms expected to open in the next year.
In addition to the corporate owned signature clubs, UFC Gym also offers the unique opportunity to own and operate a UFC Gym franchise domestically and internationally. For franchise information, visit www.ufcGym.com/franchising.
For more information about UFC Gym North Brunswick, visit https://ufcGym.com/northbrunswick. Like us at https://www.facebook.com/ufcGymnorthbrunswick/ or follow us at https://twitter.com/UFCGymNorBruns or subscribe at www.youtube.com/UFCGym.
SOURCE UFC Gym
896 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)