- City: Santa Ana
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.UFCGym.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 11:04 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Santa Ana, CA – UFC Gym® today announced it has partnered with former UFC® lightweight champion and current featherweight contender Frankie Edgar to open a new signature gym in North Brunswick. Slated to open this spring, this location will serve as the largest UFC Gym in the state, with Edgar personally participating and overseeing the gym.
“We’re excited to partner with an athlete like Frankie who embodies fitness, conditioning, endless energy and integrity beyond reproach,” UFC Gym CEO Brent Leffel said. “Combining Frankie’s passion to fitness with the UFC Gym brand is a great fit and we’re excited to show the North Brunswick community what we have to offer.”
UFC Gym – North Brunswick, which is currently under construction, will be located at 1846 US Hwy 1. The gym location will replace an existing Workout World gym, which is owned by Stephen Roma, Sr. A separate site will open for pre-sale memberships on Wednesday, March 23 at 764 Shoppes Blvd., North Brunswick, NJ 08902.
“I’m excited to be able to bring UFC-style training to my home state in the form of our UFC Gym,” Edgar said. UFC has been a big part of my life for more than a decade and having the opportunity to share my dedication to fitness and training with my community has been a lifelong dream.”
The 25,000 square-foot signature facility will feature a 30-foot Octagon®, top-of-the-line strength training and cardio machines, battle ropes, agility ladders, bag room, Brazilian jiu-jitsu studio and other functional training equipment for dynamic workouts.
A native of Toms River, Edgar is one of the most decorated athletes in UFC history and currently competes as the no. 2 ranked contender in the featherweight division.
“Frankie Edgar epitomizes Jersey Strong as a champion, a warrior and a gentleman,” Work Out World owner Stephen Roma, Sr. said. It’s an awesome opportunity for us to partner with Frankie and open this gym.”
About UFC Gym
Since debuting in 2009, UFC Gym has opened more than 135 locations throughout the United States, Australia and Canada. The fitness franchise has continued to grow at a rapid pace with more than 50 locations opening in the past two years and over 30 gyms expected to open in the next year.
Offering a full-range of functional fitness classes, group and private MMA training, group fitness, personal and group dynamic performance-based training, plus MMA youth programming, UFC Gym creates training programs to fit all ages and fitness levels. UFC Gym programming has been developed through exclusive access to the training regimens of internationally-acclaimed UFC athletes, providing members with everything they need for the entire family to move, get fit and live a healthy life.
For more information about UFC Gym, please visit http://www.ufcgym.com. Like us at https//www.facebook.com/UFCGym or follow us at https://twitter.com/ufcgym or subscribe at www.youtube.com/UFCgym.
SOURCE UFC Gym
150PR (formerly DFPR)
514 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)