- Sub Headline: UFC® Athlete Sage Northcutt Scheduled to Make Special Guest Appearance; Free Classes Offered All Day
- Franchise URL: http://www.UFCGym.com
- Listed: July 13, 2016 6:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 13, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Richardson, Texas – UFC Gym® today announced the opening of its newest Dallas/Ft. Worth location with a 13,000 square foot Gym in Richardson. Located at 101 South Coit Road, the new Gym will celebrate its grand opening on Saturday, July 16, from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. This location will serve as the fifth UFC Gym to open in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area during the past two years, joining franchises in Flower Mound, North Richland Hills, Plano and White Rock.
“Our Gym is truly an incredible facility and we are thrilled to showcase all the features and amenities to the local community,” UFC Gym Richardson franchise owner Aaron Spina said. “Unlike other Gyms, our coaches include professional caliber athletes with years of experience in an array of training disciplines, eager to share their knowledge and passion with our members.”
UFC® athlete Sage Northcutt will lead a free mixed martial arts seminar beginning at 12:00 p.m., with additional free classes and seminars offered throughout the day.
Highlighted by a 30-foot Octagon®, members of this top-of-the-line Gym will have access to strength training and cardio machines, battle ropes, agility ladders, bag room, a Brazilian jiu-jitsu studio, large group fitness rooms and other functional training equipment for dynamic workouts. The Gym’s explosive workout environment uses cutting-edge training techniques inspired by UFC athletes and provides members with everything needed for the entire family to sweat, move, live and Train Different®.
Opening Day Schedule Of Events:
- 9:00 a.m. BJJ/DUT® Class
- 10:00 a.m Boxing Class
- 12:00 p.m. MMA Class with Sage Northcutt
- 1:00 p.m. Meet & Greet – Sage Northcutt
- 2:00 p.m. Youth Class
- 2:00 p.m. Daily Ultimate Training® (DUT®) Class
A team of Personal Coaches will assist members in achieving indisputable results through individual and group training. The new location features a UFC Gym retail store, UFC Gym Kids’ fitness classes, Kid Club offering childcare, full amenity locker rooms with dry saunas and an ArmBar® Café.
About UFC Gym
Since debuting in 2009, UFC Gym has opened more than 135 locations throughout the United States, Australia, Canada, South America and the United Arab Emirates. The fitness franchise has continued to grow at a rapid pace with more than 50 locations opening in the past two years and over 30 Gyms expected to open in the next year.
In addition to the corporate owned signature clubs, UFC Gym also offers the unique opportunity to own and operate a UFC Gym franchise domestically and internationally. For franchise information, visit www.ufcGym.com/franchising.
For more information about UFC Gym Richardson, visit https://ufcGym.com/richardson.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/ufcGymrichardson or follow us at https://twitter.com/ufcGym or subscribe at www.youtube.com/UFCGym.
SOURCE UFC Gym
380 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)