- Sub Headline: UFC® athletes Tyron Woodley, Gian Villante and Dennis Bermudez scheduled to make special guest appearances.
- Franchise URL: http://www.UFCGym.com
- Listed: May 18, 2016 11:25 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 18, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) – Farmingdale, New York – UFC Gym® today announced the opening of its newest Long Island location in Farmingdale. The 20,000 square foot Gym, located at 130 Broadhollow Road, will open on Saturday, May 21 from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. This location will serve as the fourth based on Long Island, joining Gyms in Commack, Huntington Station and New Hyde Park.
“Our Gym is truly an incredible facility and we are thrilled to showcase all the features and amenities to the local community,” UFC Gym Farmingdale franchise owner Scott Warantz said. “Unlike other Gyms, our coaches include professional caliber athletes with years of experience in an array of training disciplines, eager to share their knowledge and passion with our members.”
Tyron Woodley, UFC® third-ranked welterweight contender, will lead a free mixed martial arts seminar beginning at 1:00 p.m. Other UFC athletes attending the festivities throughout the day will be UFC light heavyweight contender Gian Villante and featherweight contender Dennis Bermudez.
UFC Gym will also raffle several exciting prizes, including a flat screen T.V. and two tickets for to attend the historic UFC 205 on Saturday, November 12 at Madison Square Garden. Guests will also have the opportunity to obtain special grand opening incentives during the month of May.
Highlighted by a 30-foot Octagon®, members of this top-of-the-line Gym will have access to strength training and cardio machines, battle ropes, agility ladders, bag room, a Brazilian jiu-jitsu studio, large group fitness rooms and other functional training equipment for dynamic workouts. The Gym’s explosive workout environment uses cutting-edge training techniques inspired by UFC athletes and provides members with everything needed for the entire family to sweat, move, live and Train Different®.
Opening Day Schedule Of Events:
10:00 a.m. Daily Ultimate Training® (DUT®) class
11:00 a.m. BJJ/Kid’s BJJ/Muay Thai Demos
12:00 p.m. BJJ Seminar/Ribbon Cutting
1:00 p.m. MMA Seminar with Tryon Woodley
1:30 p.m. Youth Muay Thai/Boxing Demos
2:00 p.m. UFC Athlete Meet & Greet
4:00 p.m. Raffle Giveaways*
*Must be 18 years or older and must be present to win. See entry form for additional contest rules and regulations.
A team of elite Personal Coaches helps members achieve indisputable results through individual and group training. The new location features a UFC Gym retail store, UFC Gym Kids’ fitness classes, Kid Club offering childcare, full amenity locker rooms with dry saunas and an Arm Bar Café.
About UFC Gym
Since debuting in 2009, UFC Gym has opened more than 135 locations throughout the United States, Australia, Canada, South America and the United Arab Emirates. The fitness franchise has continued to grow at a rapid pace with more than 50 locations opening in the past two years and over 30 Gyms expected to open in the next year.
In addition to the corporate owned signature clubs, UFC Gym also offers the unique opportunity to own and operate a UFC Gym franchise domestically and internationally. For franchise information, visit www.ufcGym.com/franchising.
For more information about UFC Gym Farmingdale, visit https://ufcGym.com/farmingdale.
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/UFCGymFarmingdale or follow us at https://twitter.com/ufc_farmingdale or subscribe at www.youtube.com/UFCGym.
SOURCE UFC Gym
581 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)