- Sub Headline: UFC Gym Offering 22-day Guest Pass And Fitness Evaluation To All Veterans And Military Personnel
- Franchise URL: http://www.UFCGym.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 1:05 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Santa Ana, CA – UFC Gym®, the fast-growing franchise that combines mixed martial arts (MMA) and fitness, today announced its participation to the #22Kill campaign by organizing a company-wide effort to complete 222,222 pushups on Friday, April 22.
UFC Gym will also host a special bootcamp workout on Friday while offering all veterans and active military personnel a free 22-day guest pass and complimentary fitness assessment.
The #22KILL movement was established in 2013 by Honor Courage Commitment, Inc. after realizing the staggering statistic that an average of 22 veterans die by suicide every day. #22KILL is a platform to raise awareness not just toward veteran suicide, but also to the issues that can lead them to suicide such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI) and the stresses of transitioning out of the military.
#22KILL is attempting to reach 22 million push-ups worldwide in order to bring awareness to its movement.
“When I first heard about #22Kill, we knew that UFC Gym had an obligation to help drive awareness and continue a conversation around this important cause,” UFC Gym President Adam Sedlack said. “Our military service men and women fight for our freedom unselfishly and we are committed to bringing continued national awareness to this campaign and do whatever we can to help save lives.”
UFC Gym’s complimentary 22-day guest pass will be offered through Saturday, April 30. Those who sign-up for the offer will be entered into a raffle to win round trip airfare to attend UFC FIGHT NIGHT®: ALMEIDA vs. GARBRANDT on Sunday, May 29, at the Mandalay Bay events center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
UFC Gym’s special Bootcamp workout features a specialized DUT® (Daily Ultimate Workout) class which is a unique combination of modalities for speed, agility, quickness, core strength, body weight and circuit drills incorporating equipment such as battle ropes, jump ropes, TRX suspension trainer, plyo boxes, Kettle bells, medicine balls and free weights.
Since its debut in 2009, UFC Gym now has more than 135 locations throughout the United States, Australia, Canada, Chile and the United Arab Emirates.
For more information about UFC Gym, please visit https://ufcGym.com/. Like us at https//www.facebook.com/UFCGym or follow us at https://twitter.com/ufcGym or subscribe at www.youtube.com/UFCGym.
About UFC Gym®
UFC Gym® is the first major brand extension of the Ultimate Fighting Championship®, the world leader in the sport of mixed martial arts (MMA). In alliance with New Evolution Ventures™ (NeV), developers of many of the world’s most successful fitness brands, the UFC Gym brand gives UFC enthusiasts and fitness seekers of all ages the opportunity to practice the training techniques of famed UFC athletes. Offering a full-range of group fitness classes, private MMA training, personal and group dynamic training, plus MMA style youth programming, UFC Gym creates something for all ages and fitness levels. As the first to combine the world of mixed martial arts and fitness, UFC Gym’s TRAIN DIFFERENT® approach has developed an atmosphere where members can see immediate results. UFC Gym is the ultimate fitness experience. The brand is not what you expect, and more than you can imagine, aiming to continue revolutionizing the fitness industry. For more information, please visit www.ufcGym.com. Like us at www.facebook.com/ufcGym or follow us at www.twitter.com/ufcGym or www.instagram.com/ufcGym or subscribe at www.youtube.com/UFCGym.
SOURCE UFC Gym®
218 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)