- City: Boston
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.ufoodgrill.com
- Listed: February 11, 2016 2:45 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // BOSTON, Mass. – UFood Grill, the award-winning fast-casual restaurant franchise where “delicious meets nutritious,” has debuted a newly-remodeled location in Terminal B at Logan International Airport in Boston.
Borrowing from the new prototype that was introduced last year for traditional in-line locations, the Logan remodel translates the look and feel of the new design for the airport format.
“Today’s travelers will continue to enjoy our healthy dining options now being showcased in our new fast-casual airport design,” said Sal Rincione, CEO of UFood Grill. “As our franchise network rapidly expands, the look and feel of UFood Grill will continue to raise the bar for a vibrant dining experience.”
Following the Logan remodel, UFood Grill plans to open one of the first new construction dine-in locations in the greater Boston market this year. The restaurant will be in close proximity to corporate headquarters to fulfill site visits for the growing list of franchise prospects attending UFood Grill Discovery Days. Another traditional location is also in development in Baltimore.
“Our new prototype reflected at Logan Airport and in development for traditional restaurants in Boston and Baltimore signal a new era for UFood Grill and will serve as examples for expanding the UFood Grill franchise network to more than 100 franchise locations over the next four years,” Rincione added.
The company was named a Top Up And Coming Food Franchise by Franchise Business Review in 2015 and is targeting experienced restaurant operators and multi-unit franchise investors for franchise development. More information about UFood Grill franchise opportunities is available at ufoodgrill.com/own-a-grill/.
The UFood Grill menu includes chicken, beef, turkey and veggie burgers, unfries, steak tips, wraps, bowls, salads and paninis prepared fresh using natural and organic ingredients, whole grains, light cheeses, and freshly-made dressings. Meals are low in calories, fat and sodium and are made to order. Nothing is ever fried. Beverages include real fruit smoothies and specialty teas. Created in a better-for-you way, UFood Grill is transforming the industry one healthy meal at a time.
About UFood Grill
Headquartered in Boston, Mass., UFood Grill is a franchisor of fast-casual food service restaurants, offering consumers a better-for-you menu to meet the growing demand for healthy options made with fresh ingredients that taste great. Known as the place where “delicious meets nutritious,” UFood Grill offers traditional and non-traditional restaurant designs to franchisees for expansion across the U.S. More information is available at ufoodgrill.com.
SOURCE UFood Grill
851 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)