- Franchise URL: http://www.UFoodGrill.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 2:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) BOSTON, Mass. – UFood Grill, the award-winning fast-casual restaurant franchise where “delicious meets nutritious,” has signed an agreement with NEXTEP SYSTEMS to install self-order kiosks at all new locations, effective immediately. The UFood Grill executive team recently debuted the interactive kiosk at the 2016 International Franchise Expo in New York City and received a wonderful reception from attendees.
“We’re at the forefront of empowering UFood Grill guests from the moment they enter our restaurants,” said Sal Rincione, CEO of UFood Grill. “Today’s consumers want to be in control of their dining decisions, and this is one more way UFood will deliver a fast and seamless experience that gives them exactly what they want, the way they want it from our menu.”
NEXTEP is a leading provider of integrated foodservice technology, including cloud-based, point-of-sale, self-order kiosks and digital ordering.
“We couldn’t be more excited to work with UFood Grill,” said Chuck Wheeler, head of marketing for NEXTEP. “This is a company of extremely experienced professionals in the foodservice industry, and you can tell they are visionary to get the UFood Grill concept right on the cusp of this launch as they grow the franchise across the country.”
The self-order kiosks allow restaurants to allocate more labor to concentrate on superior food preparation, deliver a 20-30% increase in revenue, help avoid crowds and long waits at traditional POS SYSTEMS during peak traffic periods, and rate high on customer satisfaction for ease of use.
“I don’t know anybody who says, ‘I love waiting in line for food,’” said Wheeler, underscoring the popularity of NEXTEP’s advanced technology solutions.
The kiosks will begin appearing in new UFood Grill locations this fall.
About UFood Grill
Headquartered in Boston, Mass., UFood Grill is a franchisor of fast-casual food service restaurants, offering consumers a better-for-you menu to meet the growing demand for healthy options made with fresh ingredients that taste great. Known as the place where “delicious meets nutritious,” UFood Grill offers traditional and non-traditional restaurant designs to franchisees for expansion across the U.S. More information is available at ufoodgrill.com.
SOURCE UFood Grill
443 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)