- Franchise URL: http://www.UFoodGrill.com
- Listed: June 23, 2016 2:58 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 23, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) BOSTON, Mass. – UFood Grill, the award-winning fast-casual restaurant franchise where “delicious meets nutritious,” has signed an agreement with NEXTEP SYSTEMS to install self-order kiosks at all new locations, effective immediately. The UFood Grill executive team recently debuted the interactive kiosk at the 2016 International Franchise Expo in New York City and received a wonderful reception from attendees.
“We’re at the forefront of empowering UFood Grill guests from the moment they enter our restaurants,” said Sal Rincione, CEO of UFood Grill. “Today’s consumers want to be in control of their dining decisions, and this is one more way UFood will deliver a fast and seamless experience that gives them exactly what they want, the way they want it from our menu.”
NEXTEP is a leading provider of integrated foodservice technology, including cloud-based, point-of-sale, self-order kiosks and digital ordering.
“We couldn’t be more excited to work with UFood Grill,” said Chuck Wheeler, head of marketing for NEXTEP. “This is a company of extremely experienced professionals in the foodservice industry, and you can tell they are visionary to get the UFood Grill concept right on the cusp of this launch as they grow the franchise across the country.”
The self-order kiosks allow restaurants to allocate more labor to concentrate on superior food preparation, deliver a 20-30% increase in revenue, help avoid crowds and long waits at traditional POS SYSTEMS during peak traffic periods, and rate high on customer satisfaction for ease of use.
“I don’t know anybody who says, ‘I love waiting in line for food,’” said Wheeler, underscoring the popularity of NEXTEP’s advanced technology solutions.
The kiosks will begin appearing in new UFood Grill locations this fall.
About UFood Grill
Headquartered in Boston, Mass., UFood Grill is a franchisor of fast-casual food service restaurants, offering consumers a better-for-you menu to meet the growing demand for healthy options made with fresh ingredients that taste great. Known as the place where “delicious meets nutritious,” UFood Grill offers traditional and non-traditional restaurant designs to franchisees for expansion across the U.S. More information is available at ufoodgrill.com.
SOURCE UFood Grill
480 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)