- Sub Headline: Entrepreneur and NFL Icon Emmitt Smith Joins Executive Lineup as Co-owner of The Gents Place
- Franchise URL: http://www.TheGentsPlace.com
- Listed: June 14, 2016 5:47 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) June 13, 2016 – The Gents Place, an ultra-premium men’s grooming and lifestyle club, announced today the formation of The Gents Place Franchising, LLC and the launch of its national franchise program. Additionally, Emmitt Smith, an established entrepreneur, Pro Football Hall of Fame inductee and long-time member of The Gents Place, has joined the team as a co-owner alongside founder and president Ben Davis. With four existing lifestyle clubs open in Dallas and Kansas City, The Gents Place currently has more than 2,300 members and plans to open 150 franchised locations over the next five years.
“Male grooming is a $5+ billion industry and The Gents Place prides itself on offering a world-class menu of services to help men look and feel their most confident best. As the industry continues to grow, now is the ideal time for us to grow our presence nationwide through franchising,” said Davis, who founded The Gents Place in 2008 with the first location in Frisco, Texas. “We’re thrilled that Emmitt has joined The Gents Place as a co-owner. Over the last few years, he’s been a huge fan of the brand and his incredible success as an entrepreneur will undoubtedly help us accelerate our growth and maintain our leading position in the ultra-premium men’s grooming market.”
“From the first time I visited The Gents Place, I was blown away by the quality of the experience, from the services provided to the ambiance. I loved feeling connected to like-minded individuals that believe in looking good and feeling good — which leads to the ability to perform like a champion. I had a sense of belonging,” Smith said. “I’ve been fortunate to have had success as an entrepreneur for the last decade and am excited about the opportunity to open doors for others who want to own their own business.”
The Gents Place prides itself on having one of the most unique service menus in the industry. Not only can guests enjoy an incredible hair service and shave in the best men’s grooming and lifestyle clubs in town, but they also can take advantage of all of the luxuries of a modern spa. In addition to offering men’s grooming services, The Gents Place is a purveyor of hard-to-find retail goods from all over the world including Rascal, Truefitt & Hill and Lakme, among others.
The Gents Place is seeking qualified franchisees to join the brand and currently has opportunities nationwide in markets such as Texas, Georgia, Florida, California, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, New York, and Virginia. Prospective single- and multi-unit franchisees should possess a minimum net worth of $400,000 and liquid assets of at least $175,000. Candidates should have strong business, management and/or marketing experience. Franchisees can expect their initial investment to be between $440,955 – $705,980, including a $40,000 franchise fee. The Gents Place franchisees are provided with an array of tools to position them for success including: franchisee and management training, a proprietary web-based management system; ongoing, hands-on training for salon employees to learn our unique grooming methods, management and administration of a club; and advertising, marketing and public relations support. Additionally, The Gents Place provides assistance with site selection and construction.
To ignite national expansion, the company will be attending the International Franchise Expo (Booth No. 546) in New York City from June 16-18 at The Javits Center. Franchise executives from The Gents Place will be on-site to showcase the franchise opportunity and meet one-on-one with prospective franchisees to discuss the reasons to invest in the concept.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with The Gents Place, contact Bret Franson, director of franchise development at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thegentsplace.com/franchise. Follow The Gents Place on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
The Gents Place’s robust franchise growth is backed by Elevated Brands, a brand management and development company established by the principals of Massage Heights, a membership-based, therapeutic services franchise. Earlier this year, Elevated Brands invested in The Gents Place to help grow the brand nationally through the franchising model.
The Gents Place
The Gents Place is the ultra-premium men’s grooming and lifestyle club that helps gentlemen look and feel their most confident best. Founded in 2008, the company has grown to include lifestyle clubs in Dallas, Southlake and Frisco, Texas, as well as Leawood, Kansas. The Gents Place provides luxury men’s grooming services in addition to straight razor shaves, shoe shines and hand and foot repairs in a refined and timeless environment. For more information on The Gents Place, visit www.thegentsplace.com.
About Elevated Brands
Elevated Brands is the brand management and development company established by the principals of Massage Heights, the membership-based, therapeutic services franchise company. The company provides emerging lifestyle concepts with the tools and strategic planning needed to grow their brands through the franchising model. Through its leadership team’s deep franchise experience in the health and wellness space, Elevated Brands is on track to build a family of lifestyle brands that are dedicated to the well-being of those they serve. Its current portfolio includes Massage Heights Franchising, Summit Franchise Supply and The Gents Place.
SOURCE The Gents Place
571 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)